Coach Alastair Clarkson IV - HFC Racism Investigation Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The club doesn’t tailor Jack s**t. The money is debited on the same day whether we like it or not. Actually I think it was last week.
I received an email on 29 September to say there would be an automatic membership renewal on 25 October.
Plenty of advance notice.

I received an email on 29 September to say there would be an automatic membership renewal on 25 October.
I received the same email.
However they changed the Tasmanian memberships, automatically bumped you up to a higher membership, didn't release the new Tasmanian memberships til weeks later, and then to change back DOWN to what you were on originally, you have to ring up when the system has the capability to switch online, it just locked you out from it.

Absolute mess.

…to get the $100 membership in 2021 that Duck was mentioning? Oh yeh I wouldn’t have got that because no one could fix my fricking email address until April this year.

Or maybe it was the one you are talking about in September that automatically added a $60 Social Seat that I never requested.

However they changed the Tasmanian memberships, automatically bumped you up to a higher membership, didn't release the new Tasmanian memberships til weeks later, and then to change back DOWN to what you were on originally, you have to ring up when the system has the capability to switch online, it just locked you out from it.

Absolute mess.

Total agreement re upsizing.

Could I get through?

I gave up.

It’s either a $60 donation or not such a bad decision after all

…to get the $100 membership in 2021 that Duck was mentioning? Oh yeh I wouldn’t have got that because no one could fix my fricking email address until April this year.

Or maybe it was the one you are talking about in September that automatically added a $60 Social Seat that I never requested.
There is no argument it was very poor. Last year was the first year I gave them my banking creds. I generally signed up at family day or round 1 at the tent 2 hours before our first home game. Thats how I did it for 15 years. This time I was taken by surprise too.. If I was budgeting and living tight, i’d be ****ing pissed right off. I do understand.

Absolute mess.
Reckon when it comes to debiting $300 plus they should send a text as well as an email for starters. Emails can easily slip by but texts not so easily.

Second, they should tell you to go in and change your membership type, if you so wish by whatever date the system requires.

Same, I got the $60 social seat added too.

What extras is it meant to give us?

Same, I got the $60 social seat added too.

What extras is it meant to give us?

I expect that we will have to talk to people, probably rotate seats to meet new people and probably play ice breakers before the game and at halftime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t mind some of the stuff they make fake meat out of. It’s the shapes man, the shapes.

Among other things, your post is an absolute slap in the face to the hard-working folk who spend their days dyeing the side of a fake bacon rasher white to vaguely resemble a rind of fat. How very dare you.

That said, I can relate to what you're saying. I personally find the mobius strip-shaped fake meat products to be the tastiest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back