All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy crap that 2nd hour was crazy! Sting appears, and we have a new world champ!

Meanwhile on NXT they have Reina Gonzalez vs Shotzi Blackhart main eventing lol.

AEW is going to kick NXTs ass this week.

Last edited:
s**t man I only saw the 1 min vid of the end of the show. That may be enough to get me back to sign up for FITE. That's cool! Nice stuff.

Holy crap that 2nd hour was crazy! Sting appears, and we have a new world champ!

Meanwhile on NXT they have Reina Gonzalez vs Shotzi Blackhart meaneventing lol.

AEW is going to kick NXTs ass this week.

Most people complain when WWE have Goldberg etc appear/ wrestle and this "new promotion" that was going to save wrestling bring in a guy that is cooked.

Most people complain when WWE have Goldberg etc appear/ wrestle and this "new promotion" that was going to save wrestling bring in a guy that is cooked.
I liked Goldberg returning to WWE. As long as he's not squashing Kevin Owens in 5 seconds or dropping Undertaker on his head.

The mania match with Lesnar was good.

I liked Goldberg returning to WWE. As long as he's not squashing Kevin Owens in 5 seconds or dropping Undertaker on his head.

The mania match with Lesnar was good.

The past is the past they have to let it go. Move on, there is such a good variety of talent out there now that don't get to showcase it.

WWE have Goldberg and the like taken up spots that are genuine deserved by people such as Black and Cesaro to name a couple and then you look at AEW they have Dustin Rhodes and Matt Hardy taking up a fair chunk of time etc yet they have Harper and Rusev as two that people were screaming out to see shine in the top spots and they are wasted?

The past is the past they have to let it go. Move on, there is such a good variety of talent out there now that don't get to showcase it.

WWE have Goldberg and the like taken up spots that are genuine deserved by people such as Black and Cesaro to name a couple and then you look at AEW they have Dustin Rhodes and Matt Hardy taking up a fair chunk of time etc yet they have Harper and Rusev as two that people were screaming out to see shine in the top spots and they are wasted?
What's Dustin Rhodes done recently apart from the great bunkhouse match with QT against Butcher and the Blade weeks back? He's not really in a prominent role. Whenever they do use him, he's good value.

Out of the 4 names you mentioned, Brodie Lee had the biggest exposure in recent months as the leader of the Dark Order and TNT champ before he got injured. Before that, he had a world title shot as well.

Would I like to see Miro get a push? Sure, He had a spot there at the start of the episode where he was face to face and brawling with Wardlow in the battle royal, but the numbers of Sammy G and MJF got the better of him.

If AEW have a partnership with Impact, I think the best thing AEW can do is use the knockouts roster to improve the AEW womens division.

AEW has probably the biggest depth in male talent and tag teams on 1 show, but Impact IMO has the best womens roster on a singular wrestling show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

If AEW have a partnership with Impact, I think the best thing AEW can do is use the knockouts roster to improve the AEW womens division.

AEW has probably the biggest depth in male talent and tag teams on 1 show, but Impact IMO has the best womens roster on a singular wrestling show.

I'd say NXT has a better Women's roster, but I totally agree with your main point that if AEW can use Impact's Womens division, it could provide a major boost for AEW.

the hyped up main event was so disappointing to me (match quality wise), and I don't care about Callis or an AEW partnership angle with Impact.

the Sting reveal was a nice surprise, and it was good to see them seemingly hitting the reset on Miro.

but the Shida interview...?! way to make your champion come across poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back