All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEEERDGASM!!!!!!

Don Callis is awesome, AEW-Impact will be awesome and this probably gets us one step closer to seeing NJPW wrestlers in AEW.

Marvel ain't got sh*t on this crossover.

Have always thought the best version of alternative wrestling (I.E non WWE) is the four largest promotions working together. If AEW, Impact, NJPW and RoH work together, then it will make for some fantastic television and a huge opportunity for so many different talents who'd otherwise get lost in the shuffle.

Have always thought the best version of alternative wrestling (I.E non WWE) is the four largest promotions working together. If AEW, Impact, NJPW and RoH work together, then it will make for some fantastic television and a huge opportunity for so many different talents who'd otherwise get lost in the shuffle.

you need to be able to manage it very carefully, otherwise your long term stars (like Hobbs etc) get put on the backburner in a chase for short term gain.

Agree with this for the most part (uhh, loved RoH but their time is done). Always thought AEW/NJPW would happen one day but with Don being connected to both and with the things NJPW and Impact have in place it actually makes a lot of sense that they're the middle ground if and when a working agreement between them ever happens. Wouldn't mind seeing Stardom and AAA/CMLL get involved down the line too.

Still never thought I'd see what I saw today in my lifetime though and I do honestly believe it's the second biggest thing to go down on a wrestling show this century behind the last Nitro.

you need to be able to manage it very carefully, otherwise your long term stars (like Hobbs etc) get put on the backburner in a chase for short term gain.

It's a balancing act, for sure. I think they've got the right people in charge - especially in AEW, Impact and NJPW.

Reckon Callis, Khan, Gedo and co. would have this all planned out and I trust the people behind this to make it work 100%.

But for the love of god, take Josh Matthews out to a farm upstate and bring in a new commentator for Impact he is genuinely the only reason I don't watch Impact aside from highlights and Rosemary.

Still never thought I'd see what I saw today in my lifetime though and I do honestly believe it's the second biggest thing to go down on a wrestling show this century behind the last Nitro.

Bro it was big but the 2nd biggest thing ever?

give me a spell Impact is not earth shattering.

Bro it was big but the 2nd biggest thing ever?

give me a spell Impact is not earth shattering.

"it's the second biggest thing to go down on a wrestling show this century behind the last Nitro."

I don't think I said second biggest thing ever in that sentence. And Impact isn't earth shattering, it's the ramifications that a partnership between AEW and Impact will have which makes it so big.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with this for the most part (uhh, loved RoH but their time is done). Always thought AEW/NJPW would happen one day but with Don being connected to both and with the things NJPW and Impact have in place it actually makes a lot of sense that they're the middle ground if and when a working agreement between them ever happens. Wouldn't mind seeing Stardom and AAA/CMLL get involved down the line too.

Haha yeah I included RoH out of respect but they're a far way fourth on the ladder of major promotions excluding AAA who you'd assume is included.

Yeah it is HUGE. I didn't watch it but don't think I've ever received so many messages about something wrestling related in years. Exciting stuff.

"it's the second biggest thing to go down on a wrestling show this century behind the last Nitro."

I don't think I said second biggest thing ever in that sentence. And Impact isn't earth shattering, it's the ramifications that a partnership between AEW and Impact will have which makes it so big.

Yeah. It's easy to s**t on Impact but in the end they still have a fairly substantial fanbase. 200k odd weekly viewers in the US and a decent amount of followers overseas. Sure it isn't at AEWs level, but consider the talent they have signed and the ability to feature talent on two substantial TV stations in NA alone. Couple that with the relationship Impact have now got with NJPW and it's quite a triumvirate.

Tell me who from Impact can do anything in AEW the womens division ill give you that.

It's just very one way and lets be honest after a few weeks and the initial polish wears off nobody will watch Impact again.

Tell me who from Impact can do anything in AEW the womens division ill give you that.

It's just very one way and lets be honest after a few weeks and the initial polish wears off nobody will watch Impact again.

The Good Brothers?
The North?
Motor City Machine Guns?
Sami Callihan?
Rich Swann?
Eric Young?

Throw in the women's division, the NJPW connection, the viewership and the TV channel access and you've got a very solid foundation to work with.

The Good Brothers?
The North?
Motor City Machine Guns?
Sami Callihan?
Rich Swann?
Eric Young?

Throw in the women's division, the NJPW connection, the viewership and the TV channel access and you've got a very solid foundation to work with.
Rich Swann and Eric Young would be undercard guys in AEW plain and simple and AEW has 4456455454 tag teams already.

Haha yeah I included RoH out of respect but they're a far way fourth on the ladder of major promotions excluding AAA who you'd assume is included.

Yeah it is HUGE. I didn't watch it but don't think I've ever received so many messages about something wrestling related in years. Exciting stuff.

Omega is working AAA TripleMania in less than 2 weeks. plus AEW still have the working arrangement with DDT & TJPW.

The knockouts division is the main thing to help AEW. The male wrestlers would be there to provide even more depth and more fresh matchups.

Moose, Ken Shamrock, Willie Mack, Chris Bey, Ace Austin and Eddie Edwards are other guys you can throw on Dynamite or Dark.

The knockouts division is the main thing to help AEW. The male wrestlers would be there to provide even more depth and more fresh matchups.

Moose, Ken Shamrock, Willie Mack, Chris Bey, Ace Austin and Eddie Edwards are other guys you can throw on Dynamite or Dark.

Also sounds like Davey Richards may be on his way back.

fully agree there, because Britt Baker can't work. good character, crap worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back