All Elite Wrestling

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The roster really is coming along nicely now with Cage and FTR
Apparently AEW has almost 80 wrestlers. (Not including indy job guys they use for Dark or the odd Dynamite match, managers or other on air talent).

The biggest roster for a single show in pro-wrestling. NXT is the next biggest with 50-odd (not including performance centre guys or NXTUK/205Live talent).

The surprising thing is a 3 hour show such as raw only has about 40 people. I guess that's why Andrade/Garza/Zelina/Theory took up 4 segments the other week.

Apparently AEW has almost 80 wrestlers. (Not including indy job guys they use for Dark or the odd Dynamite match, managers or other on air talent).

The biggest roster for a single show in pro-wrestling. NXT is the next biggest with 50-odd (not including performance centre guys or NXTUK/205Live talent).

The surprising thing is a 3 hour show such as raw only has about 40 people. I guess that's why Andrade/Garza/Zelina/Theory took up 4 segments the other week.

The roster is stacked. Guys like Archer, Darby, PAC, Brodie Lee, Best Friends, Lucha Bros, Nyla Rose weren’t even featured at all this week.
Most of them played a massive part over the last month.

Interesting to see how their second show goes once it kicks off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AEW Dark will probably be elevated to be like Smackdown or WCW Thunder.

Interesting Reddit conversations about an extra hour added vs an extra show.
TV wrestling should never be 3 hours. Save 3-4 hours for PPVs.

I don't watch Dark but is there a reason it can't be a 60-90 minute recap show with dark matches on it put on the internet for internationals to get interest in the main show/PPVs?

Or is it already that?

I don't watch Dark but is there a reason it can't be a 60-90 minute recap show with dark matches on it put on the internet for internationals to get interest in the main show/PPVs?

Or is it already that?

That's exactly what it is already...

Dark is a YouTube show (that's also available for free on Fite.tv) that varies between 30- 75 minutes with the "dark" matches on it. There's been a few absolute bangers on there across the life of AEW and in the past month or so has become a bigger show (some shows have had 8-10 matches on it) now that AEW is filming more. It is predominately being used to boost the W-L stats for their mid card while giving matches to the jobbers that AEW brought in for the 'super taping' AEW did in late March.

If you enjoy watching Dynamite, it's worth giving Dark at least a passing glance/ check out the results online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

USA are about to allow foreign athletes who compete in professional sports leagues back into the country.

in other words...

PAC
I think AEW will do a trios title at some point and man Death Triangle when they come back is gonna provide havoc everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back