News All Hail our new Emperor - Mark Anderson

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol
Very good.

She's salivating at the prospect.

The good lady seemed a bit quiet at the Brad photo business. Must have been the premiership hangover. Yeh, that's it.

Hasn't missed a single women's issue until that nude photo fiasco... all class, all integrity :thumbsu:

:confused: Not a huge Caro fan, but by my count there were at least 4 articles from Caro blasting the players involved and criticising Richmond for the weak penalty handed down. She's been very strong on the issue.

:confused: Not a huge Caro fan, but by my count there were at least 4 articles from Caro blasting the players involved and criticising Richmond for the weak penalty handed down. She's been very strong on the issue.
I'll trust you on that.

And we've pushed him out TWICE - slow learners we are at times
We got out of jail with that one.

From the ashes of Balme, we got Geoff Walsh.

Phew. We escaped with a top notch replacement.

But.... could have been a real balls up.

(Ed, he can do some dumb things.., Gubby? What was he thinking?)

We got out of jail with that one.
From the ashes of Balme, we got Geoff Walsh.
Phew. We escaped with a top notch replacement.
But.... could have been a real balls up.
(Ed, he can do some dumb things.., Gubby? What was he thinking?)
and Walsh left the 1st time because Pert was interfering, then we get Walsh back and give Pert the flick
reminds me of the psychiatrist's line in a Fawlty Towers episode - "there's enough material here for an entire Conference"
Could Ed be Basil? - new Avatar in honour of our managerial machinations :)

Last edited:
and Walsh left the 1st time because Pert was interfering, then we get Walsh back and give Pert the flick
reminds me of the psychiatrist's line in a Fawlty Towers episode - "there's enough material here for an entire Conference"
Could Ed be Basil? - new Avatar in honour of our managerial machinations :)
If Ed is Basil, you must be Sybil.

Thank you Manuel - Sybil did hold the place together though
Sybil held Basil back, any fool can see that. It was Polly who kept the whole thing running.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for posting that. Balme doesn’t hold back on Gubby Allen, which is unusual.
It reads to me like Ron Reed is saying it (the lawn mowing bit) but he's put it in quotes and it's not clear

Last edited:
Everybody else's fault but Bucks and Balme.......... winners are grinners Balmey..........winners are grinners.

Balmey has left the Pies twice and on both occasions become a flag winning (football mngr) grinner. Meanwhile back at the ranch, we have reviews

Timing is everything in life.

I think it's quoted because Reed is directly attributing the words in quotes (about Allan) to Balme.
Balme is the ultimate diplomat, can't imagine it, so I think he used quotes by mistake instead of ( )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back