List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure but it will require us to pay brayshaw more than a draftee wage and im not sure he is worth it .

Rumour going around the purples want to pick him up then angus also

I don’t see why Fremantle would another Brayshaw let alone two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt he’s in for a huge payrise.

Since the remainder of our backup midfield, with Mellen and Mutimer (likely) leaving, is only Ah Chee, Ainsworth and O’Neill I’d like to keep him around.
Terrible depth in that area. We definitely need to keep 1 of brayshaw and mallen.

I dont rate ahchee as an onballer with he terrible 2 way running and minimal repeat efforts .

Ainsworth has the opposite problem great effort bit needs serious work on his disposal .

I like the cut of o'nealls jib but he doesnt have very good production atm . Needs to be getting 20+ touches a game at wafl level next year . He gets some slack as this will be his first afl preseason after missing last years

Langdon, Pick 26 and a future fourth-round pick, on the way out of Freo for 22 and 79

Melbourne wins that deal if they have a good 2020 IMO

Melbourne wins that deal if they have a good 2020 IMO
Langdon for a 4 pick upgrade in the second round? Melbourne just got him for next to nothing. He’s a shocking kick sometimes, but has pace and was their starting winger. Don’t know what’s going on there.

Edit: There’s a future second round involved that I missed. Makes more sense.

Well they got hammered on the Frost trade imo.

Indeed, Frost is a bit under rated but they are probably banking on May, Lever and Kolodashnij being fit next season so see him as surplus.

It's a big call given their injury histories

Hopefully re-rookie both .

Rookie list changes

McInnis - brayshaw re-rookie
Watson - mallen re-rookie

Keeps continuity in our reserves team which is good for our main team

2020 changes
Out schofield ahchee kennedy
Look Frase seems a hell of a guy but we’ve already cut him. Also we’ve got too many big forward Ruck types in the 2s and for that reason I’m hoping he goes to another WAFL club.

Not to bring up Kelly again cos glad we got him but thought we slightly overpaid.

Then I saw Freo logic and felt a lot better.

Firstly Ask for pick 6 and a future first for Hill, Saints so annoyed they walk out and trade 6 away. (Thought 6 and future second rounder a pretty good offer from the Saints)

Then let Langdon go for a second rounder and a 4 pick upgrade.

Nuffies of the highest order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to bring up Kelly again cos glad we got him but thought we slightly overpaid.

Then I saw Freo logic and felt a lot better.

Firstly Ask for pick 6 and a future first for Hill, Saints so annoyed they walk out and trade 6 away. (Thought 6 and future second rounder a pretty good offer from the Saints)

Then let Langdon go for a second rounder and a 4 pick upgrade.

Nuffies of the highest order.
26 now 22 would have been used on a henry bid anyway . Future 2nd makes sense to protect it from academy bidding then trade back into the draft with it after the bid goes through

So Freo get 4 pick upgrade in this years second round and a (possibly) late second in a compromised draft next year for their 5th best player this year?

Ouch. Did Bell get spooked by the Saints?

Edit: Should make this a little easier

Side with extra two wins more likely to make finals, more details in the 10pm news update tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back