Politics Alt right storm usa capital

Remove this Banner Ad

You're just angling for a banning so you can bleat about censorship, aren't you? You steadfastly refuse to make an argument, and you just keep spamming nonsense and abuse. Like I said, you're just another one like the many we've seen before. It's boring and tedious.
I‘m “Spamming nonsense and abuse?“.
That is leftist hypocrisy at its best.
so when someone has a go at me it’s ok, if l bite back a little the world is ending RIGHT?

dont show up to a thread and insult a poster and expect nothing in return.
if you get bumped on the footy field you bump back, if you get pushed you push back.
you have a right to defend yourself and then you get back to the game and play.

the left wing culture by most posters in BF is consistent, you abuse and ridicule other posters if they don’t follow the line, if they don’t follow your line of thinking, you’re happy to verbally attack them, until some comes back your way then you cry foul. That’s pathetic and spineless, very much like a school yard bully.

it’s similar to Democrats in the USA.

Now that the Democrats have won the game of politics, the Democrats and their supporters are going head hunting.
going after professionals, politicians, lawyers. Etc...it’s not enough that you’ve won but you have to stamp out this evil thinking,right? obliterate or re-educate? Threaten lives and families? That is what is being discussed right now!
spineless and bullying behaviour at its best.

great form of government that is. Sounds like communism to me.
just waiting for the Chinese style re education camps to open- I’d laugh but it’s not funny.

Don’t get your nickers in a knot, this IS far left thinking being that’s being discussed and there are enough of them to cause real concern.

Last edited:
Your posting clearly indicates that you would have no idea what the far left was if it dropped its dacks and shat in your mouth.

Which incidentally would serve the dual purpose of being both hilarious and shutting you tfu!!!
Proved my point perfectly. Well done.

I‘m “Spamming nonsense and abuse?“.
That is leftist hypocrisy at its best.
so when someone has a go at me it’s ok, if l bite back a little the world is ending RIGHT?

dont show up to a thread and insult a poster and expect nothing in return.
if you get bumped on the footy field you bump back, if you get pushed you push back.
you have a right to defend yourself and then you get back to the game and play.

the left wing culture by most posters in BF is consistent, you abuse and ridicule other posters if they don’t follow the line, if they don’t follow your line of thinking, you’re happy to verbally attack them, until some comes back your way then you cry foul. That’s pathetic and spineless, very much like a school yard bully.

Now that the Democrats have won the game of politics, the Democrats and their supporters are going head hunting.
going after professionals, politicians, lawyers. Etc...it’s not enough that you’ve won but you have to stamp out this evil thinking,right? obliterate or re-educate? Threaten lives and families? That is what is being discussed right now!

just waiting for the Chinese style re education camps to open- I’d laugh but it’s not funny.

Don’t get your nickers in a knot, this IS far left thinking being that’s being discussed and there are enough of them to cause real concern.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Sounds familiar yeah?

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Sounds familiar yeah?
Yep, exactly like I said it. Leftist bullying at its best.
Edit, and just to enlighten you....
it’s ‘your‘ truth that is worth what? Deaths? abuse? Bullying, hate?
because you believe in your truth? Dangerous thinking.

Last edited:
Do l need to remind you that this is a forum, a place of free speech., without abuse. Just incase you forgot that FACT, since you like “ facts” . Rotfl.

adios, as much as any sane man, l have to exit This thread, n
Hard Left----((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ALMOST EVERYONE))))))))))))))))))))))))))----Hard Right

my take...

Hard left——((((((((((this thread(((((((almost everyone))))))me))))))))))))))))))——Hard Right.

Like I said - you don't know your left from your right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

95% of the protests were peaceful. You know that right?

Costliest civil disorder in US history. The apologism over this is simply pathetic. A handfall of muppet proud boys carry a flag and its "ooh the nazis are taking over". $2bn of destruction and its largely peaceful. Yeah sure.

The rioting, looting, and arson that was seen in some 20 states in the days and weeks following the May 25 police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis could cost the insurance industry up to $2billion in claims, it has been reported.

The previous record for the costliest period of civil unrest in insurance history was set in 1992, when Los Angeles was engulfed in violence for a week after the acquittal of four police officers filmed in the beating of Rodney King.

The Los Angeles riots resulted in $775million in insurance claims being paid out

yeah great source

Costliest civil disorder in US history. The apologism over this is simply pathetic. A handfall of muppet proud boys carry a flag and its "ooh the nazis are taking over". $2bn of destruction and its largely peaceful. Yeah sure.

The rioting, looting, and arson that was seen in some 20 states in the days and weeks following the May 25 police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis could cost the insurance industry up to $2billion in claims, it has been reported.

The previous record for the costliest period of civil unrest in insurance history was set in 1992, when Los Angeles was engulfed in violence for a week after the acquittal of four police officers filmed in the beating of Rodney King.

The Los Angeles riots resulted in $775million in insurance claims being paid out

yeah great source

Would have been cheaper just to treat black people like humans, hey?

You clearly don't know the meaning of the word.

What utter delusional piffle. Its known there is a clear link between stop and search for example and gun and knife crime.
Yes, you lot love any excuse to harass black people, and that one has worked wonderfully well over the years on that front.

What utter delusional piffle. Its known there is a clear link between stop and search for example and gun and knife crime.
I never leave the house without the makings of an emergency spliiff, I never get stopped and searched. I wonder why that is? I mean it's all about preventing crime.

You'll need to link to reports from valid news sources, court judgments and so on. Otherwise these are just wild claims.
Um he’s a trumpanon follower. So in the spirit of the leader trump sources and citations are for pussies.

hey dude,relax, no need to call me a liar, we have a difference of opinion and that's fine.
I don't agree with your responses, that's fine too.

1) Yes, right-wing has some bias in the media, it's about 9% vs the left. can't argue that.
2) I don't agree with your take on the economy...... the interest rate is ridiculously low , if the interest amount is lower than the gain made from borrowing then it's worth it. As long as there is a plan to start paying it back.
3) no political leader (in a first world country) would remove health care and replace it with nothing. political suicide.
4) I was talking about jobs, no need to lie. Trump has a more robust policy on jobs than Buyden.
Politics is about lobbying AKA bribes and that's basically corruption on both sides.
Re point 3 when was the trump health plan? 2 more weeks?

then you complain why I don't post links. You don't want links or evidence or proof of anything. It's a recurrence that repeats over and over.
No it’s that the person you linked (farage) has less credibility in an argument than the average bigfooty poster. His lies around brexit and what the uk would gain have now been found out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back