American Idiots want new Christian State

Remove this Banner Ad

Use your logic - it's the "job" that they are doing. It doesn't matter what gender it is. If you are doing a "job" that is assessed on looks then you are getting treated like a piece of meat. Male and female models are the same. So take your outrage elsewhere.

The only thing backwards is people not looking at the context. If you think a model is anything else then you're an idiot. If a part of the assessment is "swimsuit competition" you give them a score based on how they look. If it was away from the "job" then obviously that is a different story.

Shaking my head at all you morons.

You ignored this in the Trump thread so guess I'll ask again - dressing room? You know, where the complaints took place that people are posting about?

Next time I'm at the rippers I'll just wander backstage for look, shouldn't be an issue. Its their job, after all.

And you're talking about logic while calling other people morons, unreal o_O

The context was a discussion about how a powerful man was free to treat women however he wants.

You chirp up to say 'pageant models' are just pieces of meat.

Are you justifying that any treatment of them is permissible because of their participation in this event? Are they able to assaulted during the pageant, or at any time of their lives?

Are there any circumstances where a male being raped or assaulted should be attributed to their participation in an event such as a beauty pageant?
No. That's the narrative you're choosing to run with devoid of any common sense or reason.

The context was never about a man or anyone but the job that is pageant modelling. Nothing to do with touch or assault despite your suggestion that it is but everything to do with the comment that a pageant model was offended when Trump looked her up and down. You can't assault someone with a look. Well you probably can in your warped mind.

So keep running with the rape and assault angle to garner faux outrage. Again, cliche. Get belted in thread after thread so you've gone full Carlos Maza. A few more comments and I'll be a fascist and a nazi :drunk:

So keep running with the rape and assault angle to garner faux outrage. Again, cliche. Get belted in thread after thread so you've gone full Carlos Maza. A few more comments and I'll be a fascist and a nazi :drunk:
The context was about powerful men choosing to treat women however they choose. Which is when you vomited up an opinion about women being pieces of meat.

You can't cry about posters assuming the worst. You want to troll with this Jones and Trump stuff, people are right to assume your positions on treatment of women.

You've probably never encountered the issue of sexual assault, and I'd hope you don't. Because no human who has would willingly use that term in the context you did.

We all have lessons to learn, and you haven't learned yours on this issue. I did, and you will. It will knock you on your arse, and you need that reality.

And you're not a nazi. Ive made it clear you're a ******* dog.

The context was about powerful men choosing to treat women however they choose. Which is when you vomited up an opinion about women being pieces of meat.

You can't cry about posters assuming the worst. You want to troll with this Jones and Trump stuff, people are right to assume your positions on treatment of women.

You've probably never encountered the issue of sexual assault, and I'd hope you don't. Because no human who has would willingly use that term in the context you did.

We all have lessons to learn, and you haven't learned yours on this issue. I did, and you will. It will knock you on your arse, and you need that reality.

And you're not a nazi. Ive made it clear you're a ******* dog.
Cool. So again nothing to do with what I said, just faux outrage. If anyone didn't think you were a troll before hand it's clear as day now.

Bet you guys avert your eyes when in a strip club for a bucks party too. "They're not pieces of meat, they're human beings! Even though they've volunteered for a role where they are paid to be looked at, it's not right!"

No excuse for any assaults, but the complaint of "he looked me up and down like a piece of meat"... well sweetheart, you must've missed the job memo!

Bet you guys avert your eyes when in a strip club for a bucks party too. "They're not pieces of meat, they're human beings! Even though they've volunteered for a role where they are paid to be looked at, it's not right!"

No excuse for any assaults, but the complaint of "he looked me up and down like a piece of meat"... well sweetheart, you must've missed the job memo!
Going full predator mode in a strip club and staring like a creep is a ticket to be turfed out.

What a strange post.:think:

The context was never about a man or anyone but the job that is pageant modelling.

No, the context is backstage/dressing room.

lol, I used that exact example (strip club) a few posts before yours.

How you guys continue to miss (well lets be honest, conveniently ignore) the key part of the complaint is hilarious.

Groin guru dressing room question too hard, mate?

Massive surprise lol
Not too hard at all. I'd just prefer to save my time for those willing to engage for discussion purposes, not to score points and try to swing the narrative in there favour. It's dishonest and how you create echo chambers. No one gives a s**t about internet points but a few dummies in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too hard at all. I'd just prefer to save my time for those willing to engage for discussion purposes, not to score points and try to swing the narrative in there favour. It's dishonest and how you create echo chambers. No one gives a **** about internet points but a few dummies in here.

Mate, you're the one that decided to ride in and pretend there was nothing wrong with Trump's wandering hands by painting all his accusers as groupies (lol), then doubled down on there being no probs with him wandering backstage at a beauty pageant for a look at some T n A.

Talk about point scoring. You're so invested in a politician in a different country that you're literally unable to concede even the most banal, undisputed negative points about him. Its incredible :drunk:

"Not too hard at all", yet still absolutely incapable of addressing it :tearsofjoy:

Mate, you're the one that decided to ride in and pretend there was nothing wrong with Trump's wandering hands by painting all his accusers as groupies (lol), then doubled down on there being no probs with him wandering backstage at a beauty pageant for a look at some T n A.

Talk about point scoring. You're so invested in a politician in a different country that you're literally unable to concede even the most banal, undisputed negative points about him. Its incredible :drunk:

"Not too hard at all", yet still absolutely incapable of addressing it :tearsofjoy:
Trump said they let him. If they didn't let him it would be assault. That's where the line is. I hope you understand that now. If they complained or objected then there is an issue. There's also an issue of people coming out almost 20's down the track to complain that some one looked at you up and down just so you can earn money off their popularity.

I'm not invested at all. I've criticised him for several things - namely not tackling the censorship issue like he promised in 2016 and several times since. The difference is I'm not against him ALL the time like most seem to be. It's easy enough to criticise when someone does something you don't agree with and give them props when they do something good.

Trump said they let him. If they didn't let him it would be assault. That's where the line is. I hope you understand that now. If they complained or objected then there is an issue. There's also an issue of people coming out almost 20's down the track to complain that some one looked at you up and down just so you can earn money off their popularity.

Somehow the whole power imbalance thing missed you. How terribly unsurprising.

I'm not invested at all. I've criticised him for several things - namely not tackling the censorship issue like he promised in 2016 and several times since. The difference is I'm not against him ALL the time like most seem to be. It's easy enough to criticise when someone does something you don't agree with and give them props when they do something good.

haha. yes you are.

This "they let him" angle really is one of the most trite, insipid defences I've ever come across re: the don, all the more so coz it gets trotted out so regularly. I mean, its so braindead. That some women may not have physically pushed him away at the time doesn't mean they wanted it to happen (power dynamics typically at play in situations like this) - that you don't get this is honestly pretty mind blowing. I'm sure plenty of women "let" Weinstein do his thing too.

And as you still can't address it properly, can we finally get a clear statement re: the other thing - as far as you're concerned there are no issues with a bloke walking into a female change room for a perv, yes or no?

This "they let him" angle really is one of the most trite, insipid defences I've ever come across re: the don, all the more so coz it gets trotted out so regularly. I mean, its so braindead. That some women may not have physically pushed him away at the time doesn't mean they wanted it to happen (power dynamics typically at play in situations like this) - that you don't get this is honestly pretty mind blowing. I'm sure plenty of women "let" Weinstein do his thing too.

And as you still can't address it properly, can we finally get a clear statement re: the other thing - as far as you're concerned there are no issues with a bloke walking into a female change room for a perv, yes or no?
Like a lot of people have said regarding the Weinstein thing - there were plenty that were happy to not say something at the time because it furthered their career. But when they are big enough they then call it out. Forgetting all those that suffered because they didn't speak up originally. It's never as simple as some say and it's hard to assess people's motives at the time. We see it often where someone just regretted it and then chose to say they were assaulted/raped after the fact or they just lied for other reasons (money/5 mins of fame etc.). That's a slap in the face to those that have actually been raped or assaulted because people question if it's true or not. I don't subscribe to the theory that the accuser is always 100% right so you whining about "you don't get this blah blah blah" is stupid because there are so many variables at play - like the "power dynamics" situation.

How do you access someone saying "I didn't say no when person X made a move on me and it led to sex...I didn't say anything at the time or for 15 years later...but now I can say I didn't say no because person X was rich and powerful"...:drunk:. Which is far different to someone saying no and person X not listening and was too scared to speak up about it for 15 years because of the emotional pain of it all. 2 vastly different scenarios with a lot to access. You acting like it's black and white is plain stupidity.

Regarding your question - It depends. If it was strictly a no go zone and you weren't supposed to walk in then it's not okay. Considering it's a beauty pageant I assume people come in and tick them off before they walk out etc. and that's seen as standard like they do for modelling shows. So who knows. I don't know the situation. I'm not brain dead enough to take the word of a pageant contestant because it's all the rage to heap s**t on Trump and there are financial incentives behind doing so.

See the difference. I'm not condemning until I know the entire situation, whereas you and others are whining just because I'm not as outraged like the rest of you. Thank Christ there are still people like me using logic and common sense and not just being outraged.

Like a lot of people have said regarding the Weinstein thing - there were plenty that were happy to not say something at the time because it furthered their career. But when they are big enough they then call it out. Forgetting all those that suffered because they didn't speak up originally. It's never as simple as some say and it's hard to assess people's motives at the time. We see it often where someone just regretted it and then chose to say they were assaulted/raped after the fact or they just lied for other reasons (money/5 mins of fame etc.). That's a slap in the face to those that have actually been raped or assaulted because people question if it's true or not. I don't subscribe to the theory that the accuser is always 100% right so you whining about "you don't get this blah blah blah" is stupid because there are so many variables at play - like the "power dynamics" situation.

How do you access someone saying "I didn't say no when person X made a move on me and it led to sex...I didn't say anything at the time or for 15 years later...but now I can say I didn't say no because person X was rich and powerful"...:drunk:. Which is far different to someone saying no and person X not listening and was too scared to speak up about it for 15 years because of the emotional pain of it all. 2 vastly different scenarios with a lot to access. You acting like it's black and white is plain stupidity.

Regarding your question - It depends. If it was strictly a no go zone and you weren't supposed to walk in then it's not okay. Considering it's a beauty pageant I assume people come in and tick them off before they walk out etc. and that's seen as standard like they do for modelling shows. So who knows. I don't know the situation. I'm not brain dead enough to take the word of a pageant contestant because it's all the rage to heap **** on Trump and there are financial incentives behind doing so.

See the difference. I'm not condemning until I know the entire situation, whereas you and others are whining just because I'm not as outraged like the rest of you. Thank Christ there are still people like me using logic and common sense and not just being outraged.

Cheers, much more considered response than I was expecting :thumbsu:

I don't subscribe to the accuser being right 100% either - but this isn't a one-off like Kavanaugh for example, there is a laundry list of women complaining about behaviour that matches up exactly with Trump's own admission of how he rolls. Not all those women are seeking cash or their 5 mins, neither were all accusations only made when he entered politics. Not that the last part matters much - when the bloke who put you in that position X years ago becomes president of the united ****ing states, pretty natural reaction to be nonplussed by that and tell your story whereas you may not have seen much point before.

As far as I know the quotes which prompted this discussion don't alledge sex, just actions like touching and kissing that are completely in-line with Trump's own words. While you're right in that these things are usually pretty grey I think in this instance, and for all the factors I've mentioned, its as black and white a case as you're ever likely to see. Just seems like a strange hill to die on in terms of defending the guy.

I would argue that you're not using much common sense and logic re: the dressing room question. At least you finally said its not okay, albeit with a caveat - surely common sense would tell you that change rooms are very much a no-go zone if you're not there for a work purpose (ticking off or whatever), which Trump was obviously not.

Cheers, much more considered response than I was expecting :thumbsu:

I don't subscribe to the accuser being right 100% either - but this isn't a one-off like Kavanaugh for example, there is a laundry list of women complaining about behaviour that matches up exactly with Trump's own admission of how he rolls. Not all those women are seeking cash or their 5 mins, neither were all accusations only made when he entered politics. Not that the last part matters much - when the bloke who put you in that position X years ago becomes president of the united ****ing states, pretty natural reaction to be nonplussed by that and tell your story whereas you may not have seen much point before.

As far as I know the quotes which prompted this discussion don't alledge sex, just actions like touching and kissing that are completely in-line with Trump's own words. While you're right in that these things are usually pretty grey I think in this instance, and for all the factors I've mentioned, its as black and white a case as you're ever likely to see. Just seems like a strange hill to die on in terms of defending the guy.

I would argue that you're not using much common sense and logic re: the dressing room question. At least you finally said its not okay, albeit with a caveat - surely common sense would tell you that change rooms are very much a no-go zone if you're not there for a work purpose (ticking off or whatever), which Trump was obviously not.
An alpha trying to explain their behaviour to a beta is like a human trying to teach calculus to a frog. Left wing men generally have such low testosterone levels that we may as well be communicating with a Martian. There will never be a consensus reached on issues like Trump due to this imbalance!

An alpha trying to explain their behaviour to a beta is like a human trying to teach calculus to a frog. Left wing men generally have such low testosterone levels that we may as well be communicating with a Martian. There will never be a consensus reached on issues like Trump due to this imbalance!

lol, nice work cereal boy. No closer to actually understanding what an alpha male is than the last time you focused on that angle during your proud boys appreciation phase a few months back.

I'll give you a hint, it isn't wandering into changerooms for a perv.

Did you just cut and paste this s**t off some deadshit website without even reading it first? Incoherent babble cut and paste from another website just makes you look like a clueless goose!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back