Andrew Gaff - Best player from the 2010 draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Outstanding player and one of the games premier midfielders. Damaging as * the last two games since he's been back from suspension. The bloke was 2nd in line for Brownlow favouritism last year before he got rubbed out. What a draft it was in 2010

Luke Parker
Dyson Heppell
Jack Darling
Paul Puopollo
Isaac Smith
Jeff Garlett

to name some good talent. The Eagles did exceptionally well also snaring Jamie Cripps and Scott Lycett, two more important cogs in the Premiership assault.

Gaff's the pick of the bunch imo. The best.

Outstanding player and one of the games premier midfielders. Damaging as **** the last two games since he's been back from suspension. The bloke was 2nd in line for Brownlow favouritism last year before he got rubbed out. What a draft it was in 2010

Luke Parker
Dyson Heppell
Jack Darling
Paul Puopollo
Isaac Smith
Jeff Garlett

to name some good talent. The Eagles did exceptionally well also snaring Jamie Cripps and Scott Lycett, two more important cogs in the Premiership assault.

Jamie Cripps was drafted by St Kilda. Glad we traded him in though.

Outstanding player and one of the games premier midfielders. Damaging as **** the last two games since he's been back from suspension. The bloke was 2nd in line for Brownlow favouritism last year before he got rubbed out. What a draft it was in 2010

Luke Parker
Dyson Heppell
Jack Darling
Paul Puopollo
Isaac Smith
Jeff Garlett

Jeremy McGovern is the best from this draft.

1. McGovern
2. Gaff
3. Lynch

Is Darling vs Lynch debatable?
I could see how people could argue it. But I think Lynch is clearly the better player.

I would have Draling around the 7-10 mark in this draft

Yeah Gaff is an absolute freak. It’s a toss up between him and Whitfield as the best wingman in the game. But whitfield usually plays across half back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Parker
Dyson Heppell
Jack Darling
Paul Puopollo
Isaac Smith
Jeff Garlett

What a strange selection of players. Puopolo a role player in a good team, Garlett not even getting a game.

Tom Lynch, Brodie Smith, Caddy, Liberatore, Wallis, Tom McDonald, Jeremy Howe... plenty of good players. Swallow has been good but the top 3 hasn't really lived up to pre draft hype.

Luke Parker
Dyson Heppell
Jack Darling
Paul Puopollo
Isaac Smith
Jeff Garlett

What a strange selection of players. Puopolo a role player in a good team, Garlett not even getting a game.

Tom Lynch, Brodie Smith, Caddy, Liberatore, Wallis, Tom McDonald, Jeremy Howe... plenty of good players. Swallow has been good but the top 3 hasn't really lived up to pre draft hype.
Swallow and Bennell would have been great, destroyed by injury to varying levels

The Eagles did exceptionally well also snaring Jamie Cripps and Scott Lycett, two more important cogs in the Premiership assault.

And thank god we did, because there are exactly two players left on our list from the 2011 and 2012 drafts:
- Mark Hutchings
- Fraser McInnes

Hutchings does his bit, but McInnes has only survived this long as an emergency in case Kennedy's legs fall off.

Gaff is probably the best footballer in the AFL right now for a midfielder.

Pump the brakes. Gaff is an undisputed star but I'd say the vast majority of clubs and supporters would rather Cripps... maybe even J Kelly, Bont, Fyfe or Danger as a "mid". Barring injury Cripps' likely win the Coaches PoTY.

Back on topic - yes, he's the best from the 2010 draft

Pump the brakes. Gaff is an undisputed star but I'd say the vast majority of clubs and supporters would rather Cripps... maybe even J Kelly, Bont, Fyfe or Danger as a "mid". Barring injury Cripps' likely win the Coaches PoTY.

Back on topic - yes, he's the best from the 2010 draft
In my opinion;

Kelly
Gaff
Cripps
Fyfe
Bont
Danger

If I had a choice right now to choose, I’d go that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back