Another 2-3 week suspension for Maxwell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be surprised if he gets rubbed out for it - not much in it, but def 50 metres. Yeah he might have intended to hit the ball and was probs looking at it but he wacked the guy in the head instead.

It is however, a perfect example of this rubbish footballers career - acts like a wannabe tough-guy, but just ends up looking like a fool. His misguided attempts to impose himself on the game are laughable. Needs to stick to zoning off his direct opponent and being the third guy up to help Presti out if he wants to earn his pay-check, cos that's about all he's good for.

I've been paying attention to Maxwell this year, especially after all the BF abuse towards him.
Firstly, he is nowhere as bad as the posters on here make out. His footskills let him down sometimes, but I cannot fault much else wrong with him.
Secondly, the hit on Robinson today was slightly late, but there was no malice in it. 50m penalty paid and that should be it. Big credit to young Mitch though, bounced up and continued to play well. Took a ripper of mark with the flight of the ball not too long after. Gee, Carlton fans would like him. Could be a great player done the track.

Back to Maxwell, good leader, but a little clumsy. Not too bad a footballer though.

It's not worth missing games over at all, but I never understand the decisions of the MRP.

Maxwell is a very poor captain none the less. What a disgrace to the No.5. If he wants to be the "I'm not a good player but I'm a leader of men" captain, he should look to Brett Kirk.

It's not worth missing games over at all, but I never understand the decisions of the MRP.

Maxwell is a very poor captain none the less. What a disgrace to the No.5. If he wants to be the "I'm not a good player but I'm a leader of men" captain, he should look to Brett Kirk.
Kirk isn't a bad player at all if that's what you're alluding to.

Yeah 3 years in jail, do not pass go and do not collect $200.

Does anyone seriously think that was suspendable (I realise it is a troll thread). Honestly, people whinge about the game being to soft then it is the exact same people who came crawling out of their caves to label that sort of thing as a 2-3 week suspension?

A 50 metre penalty at most and a nice delicious glass of harden the **** up.

Does anyone seriously think that was suspendable (I realise it is a troll thread). Honestly, people whinge about the game being to soft then it is the exact same people who came crawling out of their caves to label that sort of thing as a 2-3 week suspension?

The more Maxwell is involved in these types of incidents the closer he will be looked at.

He only has himself to blame really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you realise it is a troll thread then why did you reply in this manner?

The OP was made to highlight "tough guy" Nick's pathetic discipline as Skipper and his "courage".

He seems to delight in sniping young players in the head.

The skipper once again showed his incredible discipline and courage today.

Fist to the head of Mitch Robinson from behind....50 metre penalty paid...and probably another suspension coming up once the review panel meets.

What a leader:rolleyes:
e kick and 50, thats about it.
I reckon your the type of tool that will ring SEN tommorow and cry about how the rules committee have ruined the game, its now soft and players cant do anything.
The guy got a clip, got up and the game went on. let it go.
I cant handle tossers like you who say how many weeks for every little incident.
Winners should be grinners. get a life.
Fe

If you realise it is a troll thread then why did you reply in this manner?

The OP was made to highlight "tough guy" Nick's pathetic discipline as Skipper and his "courage".

He seems to delight in sniping young players in the head.

Who are you quoting on tough guy and courage?

It was a questionable 50 metre penalty, nothing worth chucking a tantrum over.

Who are you quoting on tough guy and courage?

It was a questionable 50 metre penalty, nothing worth chucking a tantrum over.

What it was:

A) another example of Skipper Maxwells lack of discipline and leadership.

B) another example of ToughGuy Maxwells lack of courage in that he seems to have a distinct liking for belting young players head high from behind or when they are not looking.

way to go Nick:thumbsu:

PS: it is always hilarious to see the contempt on his own teammates faces when he is berating them.:eek:

What it was:

A) another example of Skipper Maxwells lack of discipline and leadership.

B) another example of ToughGuy Maxwells lack of courage in that he seems to have a distinct liking for belting young players head high from behind or when they are not looking.

way to go Nick:thumbsu:

PS: it is always hilarious to see the contempt on his own teammates faces when he is berating them.:eek:
He was late.
He was clumsy.

Nothing to do with leadership. He was doing something at least.

he's courageous and is improving as a player ... but collingwood could've done better for a captain. had they waited one more year then pendlebury would've been the obvious choice.

edit*: not that i'm suggesting hitting someone in the back of the head is courageous, gutless more like it, but rather in general play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back