News Rioli slap cops a 2 week ban.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rioli is a s**t person anyway no surprise he’d try and hit someone on the field
Murphy is a flog that starts fights takes a dive and then tries to get the guy he hit suspended.

Plus given his history of concussion he should be trying to be more careful.

So, jawing a bloke off the ball is worth one week.

Strongly tackling a bloke who is gets straight up and is fine is worth 2 weeks.

Winning a free kick for holding the ball is worth 3 weeks, and no downgrade on appeal.

Just a confused Hawthorn supporter over here.

Hope Sicily breaks a campaigners nose with a right hook this weekend.

So, jawing a bloke off the ball is worth one week.

Strongly tackling a bloke who is gets straight up and is fine is worth 2 weeks.

Winning a free kick for holding the ball is worth 3 weeks, and no downgrade on appeal.

Just a confused Hawthorn supporter over here.

Hope Sicily breaks a campaigners nose with a right hook this weekend.
Pretty sick of hearing how "Sicily got a raw deal" from whinging Hawks supporters in every thread.

Now more than ever, AFL supporters think that it is their team who is hated the most by the umps, their team who is hated the most by the commentators, their team who is treated the most harshly by the MRO, etc. The victimhood complexes have peaked, particularly by supporters of non Victorian clubs who have gone full Q Anon with their paranoid conspiracy theories about #VICBIAS.

Thank you for reading.

Youre okay with punches being graded Low but tackles being graded Medium, where no damage is done with either?

The AFL being more concerned with stamping out tackles than stamping out punches is the right direction?
A) Not a punch

B) Dangerous Tackles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A) Not a punch

B) Dangerous Tackles

But enough impact to drop him to the ground. Or has he been cited for staging ?

I guess if I were to open hand you it wouldnt hurt that much, right? No danger of harm?

Players have been injured in tackles deemed non dangerous too. Are they ok? It can concuss a player but if its not a dangerous style, play on?

The following is not to excuse Rioli or Caminiti. They should have been suspended for their off the ball actions.

It's pretty clear that Murphy is doing niggly s**t off the ball. For someone that's been struck twice this season, and their third head knock in total this year with a history of concussion, he needs to cut that s**t out.

He's going to end up with CTE and it's now his choice on the severity.

Rachelle got 3 and his first didn't even connect... And this guy got 1 for a lunch directly to the face?

If you watch it in slow mo, it looks nowhere near as bad tbh

Also I agree that Rachele's suspension was too harsh/excessive

Rachelle got 3 and his first didn't even connect... And this guy got 1 for a lunch directly to the face?
Lunch directly to the face is a criminal offence and a waste of food. 3 games minimum.

Probably only deserved a week as the Collingwood player put a bit mayo on it but I'd prefer he plays against us as it would be 17 v 18 on the field.
A bit of mayo???!!

He dropped like he'd been shot!

Not the first time either...

He either has a chronic glass jaw, is a massive stager - or has terrible luck in the sense that minor knocks seem to connect right in the sweet spot with him.

Side bar, given the high profile incidents Murphy's been involved in, that have shown that he instigates the shoving, holding, blocking off the ball - I'm surprised the umpires haven't clamped down on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back