Covid-19 Antivaxxers, extremism and the Coalition

Remove this Banner Ad

They're upper house and they're cookers so it's not like they're about to side with the ALP, nor are they at risk of losing the seat at the next election. The fact these nutters are getting the first position just shows how much they've taken over the branches and party.

They need to expel these MPs to lay down the law. If they keep letting them get away with sneaking nutter-ism into the party, the takeover will accelerate. With Deeming they've drawn a line in the sand, they need to stick to it.
sounds good, but easier said than done.

They're upper house and they're cookers so it's not like they're about to side with the ALP

They may side with the ALP on some topics or at least make life difficult for the Libs though from the crossbench.

Look at the problems the US Republicans are having with having to appease/ manage/ deal with their cooked 'Freedom caucus' (even just getting a Speaker appointed).

They may side with the ALP on some topics or at least make life difficult for the Libs though from the crossbench.

Look at the problems the US Republicans are having with having to appease/ manage/ deal with their cooked 'Freedom caucus' (even just getting a Speaker appointed).
That's because the GOP in the House need those nutters to form a majority. LNP will never have a majority. Doesn't matter if they lose votes by 10 instead of 8 or 9.

No ALP bill is going to rely on nutters.

They're zealots, they're not going to compromise to annoy the LNP, they won't even compromise to remain within the LNP.

Measel vaccinations? Just another plot by the 'International bankers' to spread 5G and depopulate the White race.

God I hate cookers.
it was that piece of s**t Wakefield who concocted the MMR and autism so called liink which was completely falsified by him, the scum.
Should be sent as a suicide bomb to the Kremlin or the Knesset.

it was that piece of s**t Wakefield who concocted the MMR and autism so called liink which was completely falsified by him, the scum.
Should be sent as a suicide bomb to the Kremlin or the Knesset.
I was in England when that was published in Lancet and the uproar was bad enough, then that idiot Blair refused to say if he'd had his newborn kid vaccinated with the MMR which missed a really easy way to calm everything down a bit.

Mine got chicken pox despite vaccine but was so mild the kid wasn’t even scratching
I infected my dad, brother and couple of high school classmates, they'd have called it a cluster these days and I might have even got a little mention on the news but it was the mid 80s and nobody cared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maccas burgers are made out of babies.

* me I've heard a lot of shite from the cookers but I recon that's the clubhouse leader.
Apple are reverse engineering airpods to read your mind with Magnets

Apple are reverse engineering airpods to read your mind with Magnets
They would need pretty big magnets to even locate the mind of a forum admin.

Oh! Oh burn! Burn so hard!

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Wait...

They would need pretty big magnets to even locate the mind of a forum admin.

Oh! Oh burn! Burn so hard!

🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Wait...
Edit it to Super and nobody will know

I meant to say Super Mod! I take it back!
Did you have your airpods in when you "made the mistake"

Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog

Remove this Banner Ad

Back