List Mgmt. Archer, Brady & The Board

Remove this Banner Ad

ferball

Premium Platinum
Jul 24, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I would have hoped it was keeping the whole thing running smoothly rather than the seeming mess we've witnessed. Maybe he could get a couple of media types whacked or at least pressured into doing our bidding.
When things go to sh*t you have to whack a lot of lot of campaigners to get things running smoothly again. Look at what happened in Melbourne twenty years ago.

So far we've made a profit in the worst year for money, signed new sponsors and gone from Canterbury to Puma to make our clobber. So he's doing his job.

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Oh, and the Arden St redevelopment.
Yeah the AIA sponsorship was impressive, I actually think he is going OK just very quiet which has surprised me. I would like to hear if any of the Arden St development is actually directly benefiting the club (extra space or infrastructure). At least I guess it will mean some cafes will be nearby if not run by the club, fingers crossed some bars too.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
OK, so we had a sh*t year, narrowly avoiding the spoon but if some of the reporting of Collingwoods list/cap issues are remotely true they could be in for a longer stint in the bottom half than us, Massive chance Brady has made some tough decisions that will hold us in good steed moving forward. Brodie on 7mil for 7 years..... talk about a buddy franklin style contract for a bloke who is nowhere near as good as buddy franklin.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah the AIA sponsorship was impressive, I actually think he is going OK just very quiet which has surprised me. I would like to hear if any of the Arden St development is actually directly benefiting the club (extra space or infrastructure). At least I guess it will mean some cafes will be nearby if not run by the club, fingers crossed some bars too.
depends if the lost dogs home moves or not, when i last looked at the master plan this area was earmarked for additional training pitch , i also read the lost dogs home was digging in like adam trelour.

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
depends if the lost dogs home moves or not, when i last looked at the master plan this area was earmarked for additional training pitch , i also read the lost dogs home was digging in like adam trelour.
It’s a PR war we are unlikely to win. We need to start a smear campaign. I believe they kill all the dogs that aren’t adopted after 7 days! Bastards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad