Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

The thing I appreciate about Good Friday is it reminds me of what it would be like to live in Adelaide all year.
Say what you like about Adelaide, but leave our water alone - there's nothing wrong with it, as long as you chew it 3 times before swallowing.

This freo v Crows game is not doing it for me. What a let down of a game . Its utter garbage what both these sides are dishing up
If your mother in law is visiting and you don't like her, record this game, and then tie her to a chair and make her watch the replay. Then if she complains too much, make her watch it again.

If your mother in law is visiting and you don't like her, record this game, and then tie her to a chair and make her watch the replay. Then if she complains too much, make her watch it again.
My mother in law is a saint.
My mother on the other hand could do with this punishment

My mother in law is a saint.
My mother on the other hand could do with this punishment
Reminds me of the 2 mates in a pub. One says, "My mother in law is an angel." The other one says, "You're lucky - mine is still alive."

Taberner is the most boring key forward to ever play the game. He has the charisma of boiled cabbage.

Fingers crossed he finds his golden ticket.

Adelaide remind me of us throughout the losing streak.

The talent is there but they're the victims of their own expectations and they don't have a Plan B when it's not working for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why in the world did Adelaide look at Leon Cameron's coaching and tell themselves "We need someone who coaches just like him"?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Sean Darcy to geelong for not much end of season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back