Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayden Maynard is truly the competition's biggest knob.

An achievement given the competition

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pendlebury is cooked. First time I've seen him panic tonight. Pace of the game catching up.
Looked like he went on a year too long early last year. Once you get a bit long in the tooth, takes a bit of time to get the old engine turning over.

Don't think he's done just yet. They're getting beaten by hungrier sides while they're still full from last year. We showed last year - and Collingwood the year before - that when you hit form you can go on a tear.

The Pies entered the second quarter with only one goal in mind, but finished a goal short :).
As I've always said, if you finish with a higher score, you're a 100% chance of winning.

I think this is worse than Geelong. This is essentially the same Pies team that played the GF. Even Nathan Murphy only played a quarter in the GF.

These guys just don’t have the motivation and their older players look very old. It happens.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looked like he went on a year too long early last year. Once you get a bit long in the tooth, takes a bit of time to get the old engine turning over.

Don't think he's done just yet. They're getting beaten by hungrier sides while they're still full from last year. We showed last year - and Collingwood the year before - that when you hit form you can go on a high
Should've retired with a premiership like Selwood.

Don't think he's done just yet. They're getting beaten by hungrier sides while they're still full from last year. We showed last year - and Collingwood the year before - that when you hit form you can go on a tear.
Like Judd, Ablett Jr, etc he’ll pop out a ripping quarter every 3-4th game that’ll make you remember what they were but still time to fade him out, but the desire to get him to 400 or their lack of depth could be a strong factor.

Nah, they’re done.

They’ll win games this year… eventually. I mean they might even cross over the line tonight because of the Brions incompetence to hit a target. But they won’t be a force this year. Lucky to make the 8.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back