Game Day Around The Grounds - Rnds 0 - 5

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL stadiums having multiple concerts on the doorstep of the season certainly doesn’t help the quality of the surface, MCG surface seems to have a better chance of recovery, Marvel is limited due to the ground structure its overall record of troubles in recovery…
Don’t get me wrong i love a concert been to plenty of them in my time, just seems like the planning/fixturing should be taken more seriously over just the massive financial gain…

AFL stadiums having multiple concerts on the doorstep of the season certainly doesn’t help the quality of the surface, MCG surface seems to have a better chance of recovery, Marvel is limited due to the ground structure its overall record of troubles in recovery…
Don’t get me wrong i love a concert been to plenty of them in my time, just seems like the planning/fixturing should be taken more seriously over just the massive financial gain…
AFL own Marvel, they could completely avoid concerts happening within 10 days of a game if they wanted to.

It doesn't matter to them.

I'd love to get an audit done of Tom McDonald's possessions to find just how many of them come courtesy of receiving a free kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints .

Failing since 1897.

I never believed the moon landing was faked but I starting to believe their 1966 flag was some elaborate govt conspiracy.

Hawks won the real grand final by 10 goals but footage we see now was produced in a secret Hollywood production studio. Even then they had to make it a one point game because nobody would believe a margin greater.

There’s no way this mob ever won anything.

Charlie Dixon v Tom McDonald. Wheelchairs at 50 paces. Sadly for both neither can move like they used to.

Very bizarre event there and bizarre lack of commentary on it from channel 7.

How do you chest mark that behind the line as a tall defender?
Attempt to mark it. Even after all that he dropped it and fumbled it over the line.

If he had of taken it and played on he might have got away with it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back