Game Day Around The Grounds - Week 1 - Elimination & Qualifying Finals 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone experienced what a Melbourne supporting base as “Jimmy Toumpas” as it is would be like if they won it… worse than Richmond ide reckon

Geez that Luke Jackson has put on size real quick.

Got a bit of presence about him now.
Commentary from W.A. this week that both the Eagles and freo should be prepared to sell the farm to try and get him home before he gets too settled in Melbourne.

Bet the Eagles would love to have the draft capital they used on Tim Kelly still available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno if I’m allowed to say this, but I’ve always liked the Dees and would be happy to see them succeed. And I like Petracca more than….. basically everyone in the AFL and plenty of our list too. I’ve loved him finally becoming a star, because I’ve been invested in him for years convinced he “has it”. Turns out he does.

I‘d be happy for them to win it all, and they look good so far tonight.

PS remember when people said we wouldn’t want Oliver? Hahahhaahhahahahahahahha. Far. King. Jet.

one of the more cringe-worthy aspects of our game, the amount of grown men beseeching the adjudicator to be given something they haven't earned, with outstretched arms and cry-baby faces..........
I think it’s because fairness ingrained

one of the more cringe-worthy aspects of our game, the amount of grown men beseeching the adjudicator to be given something they haven't earned, with outstretched arms and cry-baby faces..........
Couldn't agree more. A blight on the game. The appealing for a deliberate out of bounds is ridiculous

Also, how funny is it that a guy like Nakia Cockatoo can act like he’s hard done by? 1 kick, 1 handball, 0% disposal efficiency and killed his teammate McStay. Another big night, Nakia!

Ed Curnow got a week for this after a media sh!tstorm put it under the mircoscope, watch Greene get off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back