Prediction Assistant coaching changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Hart. Great, great player.

But I’ve never once heard him speak about football and think “Gee, we’re in good hands here, this bloke knows what he’s talking about.”

Also, why did he leave Collingwood?

I’ve given up talking about Clarke and Camporeale. North Korea will be become a US colony before those two get the arse.

Reckon we should have ran over to Jimmy Bartel and asked him to come into the rooms at HT and give us some ideas. He would have been a million times better than Hart.

Although I do have to admit, our forward structures didnt look all that bad most of the time. There were still passages where I was scratching my head, but on the whole, we made space.

Tex got burnt on the lead about 20 times last night. I mean our system going forward wasn't even that bad, we had the opportunities, but our execution was just ****ing crap.

Reckon we should have ran over to Jimmy Bartel and asked him to come into the rooms at HT and give us some ideas. He would have been a million times better than Hart.

Although I do have to admit, our forward structures didnt look all that bad most of the time. There were still passages where I was scratching my head, but on the whole, we made space.

Tex got burnt on the lead about 20 times last night. I mean our system going forward wasn't even that bad, we had the opportunities, but our execution was just ****ing crap.

No connection between mids and forwards is still a coaching problem.

No connection between mids and forwards is still a coaching problem.
Absolutely.

If the coaches makes wholesale changes, Bigfooty will rejoice and say "Finally!!!" But in reality all it means is there a failure to acknowledge that their plan sucks and they need to do something else.

I'd prefer if there was evidence that something is being done structurally.

If players don't execute the team plans they get dropped. So they execute a poor plan as best they can, then get s**t from fans. Rock and a hard place.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back