Australian basketball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Giddey has the best hoops IQ of any Aussie player at the highest level I have ever seen. He has potential and ceiling to be higher than Ricky Rubio and that is no faint praise either (big fan of Rubio)

The kid won't be a massive scoring machine imo but will give OKC (or hopefully Boston someday) much needed stats in buckets, steals, rebounds etc)

Can't wait to see Goorji futher educate his game when he plays for the Boomers. ,

He’s averaging a triple double over his last two games.

Hopefully this means his first triple double is right around the corner.

He’s averaging a triple double over his last two games.

Hopefully this means his first triple double is right around the corner.

I HOPE so. I’ve been watching all his gAmes and it seems when he has a good scoring night he doesn’t get enough rebounds and when he has a good rebound night he can’t seem to score. If he puts it all together he’ll be dangerous.

Highlights how stupid the narrative is
Oh my god, just shut up. Everyone else has moved on. If you want to talk about Simmons go make a Simmons thread, or if it already exists, post in that. The rest of us just want to talk about young players who could make their mark on the NBA in the next few years. Or is that too hard for you to do?

Jock Landale is finally getting some non-junk time minutes.

7pts, 2rebs and 1stl against the Kings in 11 minutes followed up with an even better -

8pts, 5rebs, 1ast and 1blk against the Clippers in 14 minutes.

Hasn’t missed a 3 over the two game span.

Hopefully this becomes the norm, personally I think it’s about time as in my biased opinion he is the best centre on that roster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7pts, 2rebs and 1stl against the Kings in 11 minutes followed up with an even better -

Hopefully this becomes the norm, personally I think it’s about time as in my biased opinion he is the best centre on that roster.

Hell yes, I know Pop had said that they would take time to work him into the rotation and that DNPs didn’t reflect what what they planned the him. But it was getting frustrating, he’s far too good to ride the pine in an ordinary team.

Once he feels more comfortable, he’s going to make some people sit up and take notice.

Hard pressed to find a centre with a nicer shooting stroke. The form has a bit of Dirk about it

Hard pressed to find a centre with a nicer shooting stroke. The form has a bit of Dirk about it
He hit very few threes in his entire college career and scored the vast majority of his points in the low block. The extent to which his athleticism and three point shooting has improved is huge. One of the hardest workers off the court in oz basketball history. He'll be playing a significant role in the NBA soon enough as he'll work hard on every piece of advice given by coaches.

There was talk on the Spurs Reddit that Pop wasn't playing him because he was showcasing other talls for trade value and maintaining the tank.
I doubt that but it shows Spurs fans have already cottoned on to Lansdale's value.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

There was talk on the Spurs Reddit that Pop wasn't playing him because he was showcasing other talls for trade value and maintaining the tank.
I doubt that but it shows Spurs fans have already cottoned on to Lansdale's value.

He carved up in the G-League. Covid means that a lot of bench guys will get a chance with so many missing. Up to him to show he should stick.

good Luck to him

Dante did well as Barca came from 20 down in the 4th to force OT then win by 2.

Supposedly they just had him sitting in the corner until they were down 20. Then they put the ball in his hands and well, as you can see…

Didn’t see a lot of it but box says more solid minutes from Jock. +20 and perfect from 3 again (1/1 :D)
13 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists and a steal in 15 minutes suggests Pop would have a riot on his hands if he tried to send him back to bench warming now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back