Australian Survivor 2024 Titans V Rebels

Remove this Banner Ad

he technically saved himself. A bigger move would have been not to play the idol at all
Neither of them really did any big plays. The plays they claimed were underwhelming (Caroline with how she misplayed her idol and Feras with the pretend find of the idol).

In the end though I think Feras played a very good social and somewhat strategic game. He had an a strong ability of reading people, position himself so he's not a target of a vote, forming alliances and how he used the idol (note not "played" the idol) as a way to not make him a target.

I think he was aware that the opposing alliances were not going to target him because they were never in a position to split the vote on him.

Neither of them really did any big plays. The plays they claimed were underwhelming (Caroline with how she misplayed her idol and Feras with the pretend find of the idol).

In the end though I think Feras played a very good social and somewhat strategic game. He had an a strong ability of reading people, position himself so he's not a target of a vote, forming alliances and how he used the idol (note not "played" the idol) as a way to not make him a target.

I think he was aware that the opposing alliances were not going to target him because they were never in a position to split the vote on him.
exactly. Just cos he didnt make moves doesnt mean he is a worthy winner. He easily played the best game of the 3 left

he technically saved himself. A bigger move would have been not to play the idol at all
Not playing the idol wouldn’t have made any difference. The fact that he didn’t have to shows how well he orchestrated that entire tribal.

It’s insane to me that people are saying that wasn’t a big move. It was huge. You can argue he didn’t make any other big moves but saying that one wasn’t big is just nuts.

Having an idol for 31 days and not ever needing to actually use it vs finding an idol and immediately playing it on the wrong person and sending your closest ally home.

Episode 8 Nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

I loved Feras' storyline of "backing myself".

If he had kept Kirby then it was very likely she wins all the immunities from there, stays true to her word and brings Feras to F2. But I have no doubt that the jury would have seen that as Feras taking the easy option and letting Kirby carry him to the end. Voting her off showed he backed himself to get himself there and he did.

I loved Feras' storyline of "backing myself".

If he had kept Kirby then it was very likely she wins all the immunities from there, stays true to her word and brings Feras to F2. But I have no doubt that the jury would have seen that as Feras taking the easy option and letting Kirby carry him to the end. Voting her off showed he backed himself to get himself there and he did.
Yep that was a good move, but Mark and Caroline made the amazing decision to make Ray do fire instead of Feras was 100 percent the wrong move. Ray is no danger to them, Feras wins as proven.

Its like Feras backing himself to get through when he got Kirby voted out. Mark and Caroline should have backed themselves to get Feras out at fire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think not saving Kirby was one of his least impressive moves. Everyone was on board to take Kirby out It wasnt Feras' big move to get rid of her just because he had an idol. The others could have decided to keep her too if they wanted.

His key moments for me were the Charles boot where obviously he got some luck but showed a lot of smarts to split the votes and avoid an idol play.

The Winna vote where he sided with Caro/Kitty/Eden to weaken the group he had no ties to

The live tribal where he flipped the votes onto Eden

Then obviously the Ray needing votes episode where he basically did all the leg work

They were 4 pretty pivotal votes where he was proactive in getting what he wanted when he wasn't necessarily in a great position

Surprised no one wrote Bue
How about Wold Cup survivor. Every county that plays sends their best boy and girl. We send Golden God and Hayley.
Think Jeff spoke about that before, the fear is that once a countries players are booted then they would stop watching. i.e. everyone would kick the yanks out first then no one in US would watch.

There's been 5 English speaking countries do recent versions in Aus, US, UK, NZ and South Africa.

I reckon having 6-8 players from the 3 that are long running (AU, US and SA) and 2-4 from NZ and the UK could work.

US Survivor doesn't like to acknowledge the other countries versions exist though so they probably wouldn't help produce it, although that's not a bad thing at the moment.

most of the US doesnt know that anythings actually exist outside of the US
They think the Superbowl is bigger than the Football World Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back