Australian Survivor 2024 Titans V Rebels

Remove this Banner Ad

Survivor AU isnt even available to legally watch over there.
So when Queen Sandra said she watched all seasons of ours she admitted breaking the law? Haha

I loved Feras' storyline of "backing myself".

If he had kept Kirby then it was very likely she wins all the immunities from there, stays true to her word and brings Feras to F2. But I have no doubt that the jury would have seen that as Feras taking the easy option and letting Kirby carry him to the end. Voting her off showed he backed himself to get himself there and he did.

I doubt Kirby would have won that last immunity. She was good at skill passed challenges but pretty poor at endurance challenges.

Think she could've definitely won the shooting ball challenge but highly doubt she wins that last challenge.

Would've been epic seeing if Feras took her or Caroline to the final two after winning final immunity though.

In retrospect Caroline was probably always going to be his biggest competition in that final challenge which probably gives more weight to keeping Kirby when he did because it would have been Caroline going home. Obviously easy to say after the fact when you know the challenge and see how they go

In retrospect Caroline was probably always going to be his biggest competition in that final challenge which probably gives more weight to keeping Kirby when he did because it would have been Caroline going home. Obviously easy to say after the fact when you know the challenge and see how they go
We really still couch quarterbacking the move after he won?

If he’d lost maybe but as it stands it’s pretty hard to critique his moves when he won.

Not really. He nearly always wins the game no matter what decision he makes there but just interesting that Caroline was likely always going to be his toughest opposition in that challenge which isn't something many would have factored at the time.

Just find it interesting

There's been 5 English speaking countries do recent versions in Aus, US, UK, NZ and South Africa.

I reckon having 6-8 players from the 3 that are long running (AU, US and SA) and 2-4 from NZ and the UK could work.

US Survivor doesn't like to acknowledge the other countries versions exist though so they probably wouldn't help produce it, although that's not a bad thing at the moment.
How about 4 from each 5 countries, split into 2 different teams.

No one is going to give a s**t about NZ or UK seasons so pointless including them especially at the same sort of weight as the others. Even SA is only really followed by the die hards

USA vs the world if an American production
Or
AU vs US from and Aus production the only ones people would even care about

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kirby did reiterate on her jury villa she was taking Feras to the end. No real point of her to keep lying if she wasn't going to.

easy to say that until you get there and it's your $500k on the line.

her and feras played well together and made for some entertaining tv. if she wants to play again i am sure she will get the opportunity.

not so clear cut kirby beats feras at the end.

i don’t know what kirby’s background is but i doubt aflw coaches are on big coin.

friends for 40 days or not, she would be dumb to take feras who has a chance to beat her, over caroline, mark or raymind who had zero chance.

everyone would understand.

not so clear cut kirby beats feras at the end.

i don’t know what kirby’s background is but i doubt aflw coaches are on big coin.

friends for 40 days or not, she would be dumb to take feras who has a chance to beat her, over caroline, mark or raymind who had zero chance.

everyone would understand.
all the jury said she would win after the game

all the jury said she would win after the game
Yeh but again its easy enough to quarterback it after the fact. Kirby might have botched the pitch (remember Lee Carlesidine).

I think Kirby v Caroline or Mark is similar to Feras v either. Just show up and dont fall in the fire.

Kirby v Feras, Kirby likely starts heavy favourite but its nowhere near as clear cut as the final V the other two.

So again. If the pies could pick their opponent in the granny right now and you could choose West Coast, North or GWS, why the * would you pick GWS.

Yeh but again its easy enough to quarterback it after the fact. Kirby might have botched the pitch (remember Lee Carlesidine).

I think Kirby v Caroline or Mark is similar to Feras v either. Just show up and dont fall in the fire.

Kirby v Feras, Kirby likely starts heavy favourite but its nowhere near as clear cut as the final V the other two.

So again. If the pies could pick their opponent in the granny right now and you could choose West Coast, North or GWS, why the * would you pick GWS.
lol i just stated a fact mate

It’s very easy for them to say she’d win without seeing their jury pitches up against each other 🤷‍♀️
feras had a better resume.

i also think feras beats her in final immunity and deserved to beat her all things being equal. if she is only there because feras played his idol to save her - then how can a sane jury vote for her?

she played well. she was strategic and surprisingly good in challenges. even so - feras played better, particularly socially.

as kirby said - he did what he had to do. if she was in the same position and acting rationally she would have done the same thing.

feras had a better resume.

i also think feras beats her in final immunity and deserved to beat her all things being equal. if she is only there because feras played his idol to save her - then how can a sane jury vote for her?

she played well. she was strategic and surprisingly good in challenges. even so - feras played better, particularly socially.

as kirby said - he did what he had to do. if she was in the same position and acting rationally she would have done the same thing.
Feras had ALLLLLLLLLLL the luck. Kirby had none. She still left with a smile on her face

Remove this Banner Ad

Back