Australian tour of England (5 ODI, 1 T20I) & Zimbabwe (4/5 T20I)

Remove this Banner Ad

Marsh back in the ODI squad. I'm sorry but I'll say it flat out, what exactly is the point? Couldn't we have used this series to blood a young batsman?

There is quite a lot of inexperience in that squad. That's probably why he's there.

And you don't need to keep blooding new batsmen considering how many first picks are out in Smith, Warner and Mitch Marsh. They'll all be in the WC squad if fit.

There is quite a lot of inexperience in that squad. That's probably why he's there.

And you don't need to keep blooding new batsmen considering how many first picks are out in Smith, Warner and Mitch Marsh. They'll all be in the WC squad if fit.

I get that but I'm not going to agree with it. I saw this a perfect opportunity to give some players a go. A player like Marcus Harris, who is coming off a great Shield season, and did well in the 50 over comp earlier in the year is someone I probably would have picked. Again, if it is purely runs right now Marsh is probably scoring more, but is he helping us in a year or two down the track.

You won't see me agreeing with this decision. I get the reasons, but I don't agree with them.

I like the Marsh selection considering how light the team is with batting. England are heavy favs but it should be an interesting series.

Noticed Usman khawaja didn't make any squad his career is really at the crossroads. I don't think langer will be a fan of his laconic style.

How many more games will he play for australia could be in the single digits.

Noticed Usman khawaja didn't make any squad his career is really at the crossroads. I don't think langer will be a fan of his laconic style.

How many more games will he play for australia could be in the single digits.

Usman has been terrible in limited overs cricket. He’ll still be in our test side

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael Neser named as Hazelwoods replacement. Honestly had no idea he'd be in the frame at all

Play Smith and Warner under different names, bit of hair dye, new mustache, false beards, no-one over there would ever pick it.

Play Smith and Warner under different names, bit of hair dye, new mustache, false beards, no-one over there would ever pick it.

witness protection?

2jYhzRRCjU0Yxx5Cr2f0Sw46tBU=.gif

Solid win against Sussex, however the lack of runs from Maxwell, Head and Paine is a small worry. I suspect Marsh will come in for one of the seamers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back