Autopsy BACK TO BACK PREMIERS BABY!! PREMIERSHIP DIMMASTY!!!

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 7: Liam Baker

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12: David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 21: Noah Balta

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 29: Shai Bolton

• 33: Kamdyn McIntosh

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think dimma and our coaching staff deserve a big pat on the back. we have eg's of last years finals vs Brisbane and Geelong and this years vs PA and Geelong where we were getting beaten and just holding on (how great is our backline). the team goes in at 1/2 time and they tweak our structure and we come out and dominate. just brilliant stuff. plus credit to our team to carry it out. I was all for getting rid of dimma in 2016 but has proved to be a fantastic head coach.

also a big thank you to some of our role player like Rioli and Lambert and others. Butler showed when a player can just play without team structure, how much personnel plaudits they can gain. but considering I think these guys are better than bulter but are prepared to sacrifice personnal accomplishes to obtain team success is a big thumbs up to our culture. same as bolton a midfield star, then Edwards and Prestia come back and he just slots back in to play a forward role.

great club, great players, great organisation and 3 out of 4 premierships. what a ride.

Last edited:
Dangerfield
7 Kicks
6 Flops
5 Handballs

Second lowest poss tally ever at Geelong.
Thanks for the memories Patty and terrific Coaching by Snotty.
He’s such a clever bast.rd.
[/QUOTE
As my head hit the pillow early this morning I took great comfort knowing that he will never be a premiership player. 😅

This campaigners act defines Duckwood...game well and truly over

View attachment 994456
If it was a Richmond player they would of kept the camera on it and replayed it 18 times But they couldn’t cut it fast enough last night

But also imagine trying to rattle baker if there is one player who would give absolutely zero *s about that kind of thing it’s him
Never takes a backwards step

Back