Werewolf Back To Basics Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Worst village in the history of werewolf. I literally told you idiots that Porps was the serial killer two days ago

I vote BRAB the MVP for non-biased, non-jealous reasons 😉

Congrats porps! We tried to kill you N0 and knew from then on something was amiss, but it was never the appropriate time to come out and say so until pick and I were gone and BRAB was flailing trying to save his own life. Well played!! 🎉

I thought I'd give some ranking points here and it feels a little controversial not to give the 3 points to the Serial Killer (as we all know how hard it is to win as SK), but I don't think she was the best player. That honour goes to:

3 points - sante - As Vigilante, hit evil on every one of his 5 night kills (Godfather >> Goon >> Mafioso >> Wolf >> Werecub) and had a great read of the game generally. If he hadn't been killed, I have no doubt he would've lead the Village to victory.
2 points - por_please_ya - Somehow managed to get to the end, even when she had been outed as the Serial Killer a couple of times. Just looks so innocent all the time I guess.
1 point - BRAB - Love to see the chaos and its always good to have an antagonist in the game.

HM to hotchilli (played a completely selfless Doctor game).

Thanks for playing!

I thought I'd give some ranking points here and it feels a little controversial not to give the 3 points to the Serial Killer (as we all know how hard it is to win as SK), but I don't think she was the best player. That honour goes to:

3 points - sante - As Vigilante, hit evil on every one of his 5 night kills (Godfather >> Goon >> Mafioso >> Wolf >> Werecub) and had a great read of the game generally. If he hadn't been killed, I have no doubt he would've lead the Village to victory.
2 points - por_please_ya - Somehow managed to get to the end, even when she had been outed as the Serial Killer a couple of times. Just looks so innocent all the time I guess.
1 point - BRAB - Love to see the chaos and its always good to have an antagonist in the game.

Thanks for playing!

EAD BRAB 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness you played a very good game of werewolf. So rare to see somebody hit evil as the Vig every single time, so you had a good read of the game.

You've come far since your tier F days.

Thanks for playing!

Regardless of the specific order; think it was clear these 4 players were the best of the bunch! Stay tuned folks, more werewolf games on the horizon!

Thanks for playing!
Oh yeah, I definitely wasn't the best player. sante was brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back