SCANDAL Badges - Tark’s badge updated Jan 23rd: please read

Remove this Banner Ad

P.S
Once you get a notification that your badge has been awarded, go into your profile, click on ‘badges’ and they are all there. You can display up to 8 badges by clicking on the little speaker next to them, if it’s red that badge is showing. To swap them around or change what you want showing under your av, click and un-click the speakers as needed.
If you still can’t work it out just pm me and I’ll help you sort it.
Thanks.

IMG_1583.png

IMG_1584.png

P.S
Once you get a notification that your badge has been awarded, go into your profile, click on ‘badges’ and they are all there. You can display up to 8 badges by clicking on the little speaker next to them, if it’s red that badge is showing. To swap them around or change what you want showing under your av, click and un-click the speakers as needed.
If you still can’t work it out just pm me and I’ll help you sort it.
Thanks.

View attachment 1734943

View attachment 1734944
thanks heaps Wosh.

Great job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the badges had a good run.
If they are enabled at the time, they are disabled on the morning of the first game of the week. It blows things up when we have a big influx of users, say at the end of a close game or a North choke.

If they are enabled at the time, they are disabled off on the morning of the first game of the week. It blows things up when we have a big influx of users, say at the end of a close game or a North choke.
You could always do an Elon.

Twitter-Rate-Limit-Exceeded.jpg

If they are enabled at the time, they are disabled on the morning of the first game of the week. It blows things up when we have a big influx of users, say at the end of a close game or a North choke.
jim carrey GIF

Hey Chief, is there any scope to add our choice of SFA club on our profiles, kind of similar to our AFL club and other teams so it shows all the time?

Might help the newbies that don’t know all the badges … assuming they return at some stage.

Hey Chief, is there any scope to add our choice of SFA club on our profiles, kind of similar to our AFL club and other teams so it shows all the time?

Might help the newbies that don’t know all the badges … assuming they return at some stage.
1689331508122.png

There you go

All the OOB's Premiership badges are done SFA_premiers-ophidian-lg.png
The Sikh Volunteer Charity Match are about half done and should all be wrapped up soon sikhs-32x32.png

Thanks again for your patience everyone, and thanks Chief for dealing with my nagging

Remember if you can't see your badges go into your profile under 'badges' and activate them by clicking the little speaker phones (you can only display 8) Any issues doing it please feel free to pm me.

All the OOB's Premiership badges are done View attachment 1741144
The Sikh Volunteer Charity Match are about half done and should all be wrapped up soon View attachment 1741145

Thanks again for your patience everyone, and thanks Chief for dealing with my nagging

Remember if you can't see your badges go into your profile under 'badges' and activate them by clicking the little speaker phones (you can only display 8) Any issues doing it please feel free to pm me.
I am loving our shiny new Premiership badges Wosh - much thanks :blueheart:

All the OOB's Premiership badges are done View attachment 1741144
The Sikh Volunteer Charity Match are about half done and should all be wrapped up soon View attachment 1741145

That's excellent, Thankyou

However my little speaker button still won't work/never has, if it can't be fixed, can you remove my badges, yes including premiership badge- don't ask-just *s with my head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back