SCANDAL Badges - Tark’s badge updated Jan 23rd: please read

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I should probably have been more gracious, and was actually happy I had none when badges were restored.

However in my defence, it was more enjoyable respondiing to Chat Pile question the way I did.
Nah you’re good mate you took Chief’s answer with humour and aplomp, I should give you a badge as a reward 🤗

Nah you’re good mate you took Chief’s answer with humour and aplomp, I should give you a badge as a reward 🤗
Season 1 Omg GIF by Friends

Hey guys and girls
Just to let you know I’ll update/swap/add/remove all club badges again after teams are officially submitted and all changes are finalised and rookies added, delistings done etc etc :) This makes it much easier and more efficient.

If you don‘t want to display a club badge now just go into your profile, click on ‘badges’ and untick the little speaker next to it.

Cheers.

Hey guys and girls
Just to let you know I’ll update/swap/add/remove all club badges again after teams are officially submitted and all changes are finalised and rookies added, delistings done etc etc :) This makes it much easier and more efficient.

If you don‘t want to display a club badge now just go into your profile, click on ‘badges’ and untick the little speaker next to it.

Cheers.

Avoid The Office GIF

Falconista and Gumbies, badges are coming through but don’t worry if yours isn’t there straight away, they will all trickle through in the next day or so, cheers.

I Appreciate you are very busy and got plenty of badges to produce still, I am still waiting for my Walt White Pizza Badge for Bay 13 Meltdown of the Year.

No rush btw mate, I just hope you haven't forgotten that's all (which would be understandable, esp given the frantic time of this part of the year)

Anyhow in case I don't say it afterwards, wishing you and your fam a very Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year Wosh !

One of my favourite BF admins :)

I Appreciate you are very busy and got plenty of badges to produce still, I am still waiting for my Walt White Pizza Badge for Bay 13 Meltdown of the Year.

No rush btw mate, I just hope you haven't forgotten that's all (which would be understandable, esp given the frantic time of this part of the year)

Anyhow in case I don't say it afterwards, wishing you and your fam a very Merry Christmas and Prosperous New Year Wosh !

🥕

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have to ask in Bay 13 for that and make sure you tag me 🤙🏻 I have been super busy the last 2 weeks so sorry if I missed a tag. Thanks and I hope you have a nice Xmas too 🎄

I don't really know the differences between badges, so I don't care either way if you want to change it.
I’ll be honest I’m just peeing in your pocket, there is no Deestroy badge :D The goose is just cute.

Just confirming that recipients of TIF Awards get badges. These awards are held in high regard and seems only fair

I would like to see these type of badges awarded for those posters who savvy with gizmo's and other technological knick knacks

images

Wosh don't you realise when you put in the thread title 'please read'
you just excluded 50% of the SFA
This is very triggering to me Turbo after my recent issues with reading conversation titles correctly.

Sad Sports Bar GIF by Originals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back