SCANDAL Badges - Tark’s badge updated Jan 23rd: please read

Remove this Banner Ad

That's excellent, Thankyou

However my little speaker button still won't work/never has, if it can't be fixed, can you remove my badges, yes including premiership badge- don't ask-just *s with my head.
Which button are you clicking? On which device? Which browser?

That's excellent, Thankyou

However my little speaker button still won't work/never has, if it can't be fixed, can you remove my badges, yes including premiership badge- don't ask-just *s with my head.
From memory you asked me to remove all your badges previously, which I did...so the Premiership one is the only one you have now and it's fine and displayed :) You don't need to do anything if that's all you want. Be aware that on some phones you may not see badges, Chief maybe can answer that.

From memory you asked me to remove all your badges previously, which I did...so the Premiership one is the only one you have now and it's fine and displayed :) You don't need to do anything if that's all you want. Be aware that on some phones you may not see badges, Chief maybe can answer that.
I replied to chief, if i don't have the option to not display/display -would just like everything removed

Could you just remove it please - no badges. zero, nada

Thankyou - I know it's inconsequential, but for whatever reason just dumb crap like this increases my pain level-I have brain damage and just need to keep pain levels down.
Thanks again.
No problem at all, it’s your account :)
Take care.

Are you sure ? cause someone is ******* with me, I'm about to - please - no badges
LOL it must love you, it’s popping back on it’s own now 😂
Chief might have to remove you from the auto something…don’t worry it’s a quirky system it will be sorted out for you.

LOL it must love you, it’s popping back on it’s own now 😂
Chief might have to remove you from the auto something…don’t worry it’s a quirky system it will be sorted out for you.
He's in a list. A list for badges. He is a target now. Nothing for us to do but watch the torture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway it’s the same thing as every week guys, the badges will return when Chief and the clever guys get them up. All the SOO badges have already been listed and are ready to go so STAY CALM

ezgif-3-e782596d8f.jpg.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back