SCANDAL Badges - Tark’s badge updated Jan 23rd: please read

Remove this Banner Ad

Please don’t pm me about your club badges yet, I’m in the middle of adding and removing, once your players are officially added to your squad they will be badged up. I have to go through each squad 1 by 1 so please don’t interrupt or I might ‘accidentally’ forget yours.
you know who you are

If you have any questions ask in here.

Please don’t pm me about your club badges yet, I’m in the middle of adding and removing, once your players are officially added to your squad they will be badged up. I have to go through each squad 1 by 1 so please don’t interrupt or I might ‘accidentally’ forget yours.
you know who you are

Guessing you're lactose intolerant

you know who you are

I will go a step further than that

I won’t interact with you ever again 👍🏼

Ok we’re all up to speed, one little hiccup where I gave the new Royals Gumbies badges by mistake

IMG_9313.gif
(I may have been distracted)

I will keep adding and subtracting badges during the season as Captains update their squad lists, I have the thread on watch so it’s all good and easy. Cheers.

Last edited:
Ok we’re all up to speed, one little hiccup where I gave the new Royals Gumbies badges by mistake

View attachment 1760724
(I may have been distracted)

I will keep adding and subtracting badges during the season as Captains update their squad lists, I have the thread on watch so it’s all good and easy. Cheers.
Could have been worse, you could have given them Bombers badges

Last edited:
How do we remove badges?
I can remove them completely if you don’t want any, or you can just turn them off in your profile, pm me and I can help :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will go a step further than that

I won’t interact with you ever again 👍🏼
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Thanks TheInjuryFactory for updating the 300+ game badge, it looks fantastic 🤙🏻

IMG_2219.png

I’m going through now and awarding them to the new 300+ players, if I miss anyone please let me know in here tomorrow.
Cheers.

Last edited:
And keep them removed, and never have to mention them again, or ask for new badges to be removed or better still have a little ******* button that says display/don't display badges that actually works.
You'll live through this unbelievably harsh experience and come out stronger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back