Teams Baltimore Ravens - Rise and Conquer

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a big fan of Walterfootball, but for the whole season so far he has said that we are an overrated side, and had us at 10 in the power rankings at best....until this week, where he put us at #1

"WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW was I wrong about the Ravens. They're the real deal. If Lamar Jackson can have a B- or better passing performance in every game, Baltimore will be able to win the Super Bowl.

To be frank, I was stupid. I focused too much on Baltimore's sketchy results - blowout losses to the Browns and Chiefs earlier in the year - but what I didn't take into account was that they were so banged up in those games. A reader pointed this out to me on Facebook, but I was cocky and dismissed him. I paid the price as a result."

Also, can we appreciate how amazing Eric De Costa has been this season. The defence was putrid the first few weeks.

The signings of Bynes and LJ Fort, have been integral to our success, and since the trade for Peters I think our Defence has been one of the top ranked according to DVOA.

Furthermore, getting Peko, Ellis, and Ward has really strengthened depth of the D-line.

Incredible to see this big a transformation of a defence in such a short time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think I could love this team more, but as someone doing a PhD in behavioural economics, it looks like I can haha
I assume you've read the article about how the relationship between Harbs and Stern (the behavioural econ grad on staff) works then?

Wow. Then WoW. Then WOW.

The Rams even used some of our defensive alignments we used against the Texans and still couldn’t stop Lamar.

49ers have a good front 7, not as good secondary. Might need to run it down their throats after passing a few times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back