Scandal Barry Hall sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...t/news-story/1ba8f99fbde4ed390821966742315fe5

“It was a bit unrehearsed. It was an off the cuff comment that was inappropriate for air. It shouldn’t have been on radio, 100 per cent,” Hall tells Channel 9 in the 60 Minutes trailer.

“The thing is, as I’ve said, we’ve got no income now and there’s no real light at the end of the tunnel of when that will change or when that will be.

It’s a big c***-up.”

Time to get yourself a job Barry like the rest of the country has to if any of us lose our job for whatever reason.

If there is a more entitled group of individuals than ex-footballers please let me know

Politicians !!

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sport...t/news-story/1ba8f99fbde4ed390821966742315fe5

“It was a bit unrehearsed. It was an off the cuff comment that was inappropriate for air. It shouldn’t have been on radio, 100 per cent,” Hall tells Channel 9 in the 60 Minutes trailer.

“The thing is, as I’ve said, we’ve got no income now and there’s no real light at the end of the tunnel of when that will change or when that will be.

It’s a big c***-up.”

Time to get yourself a job Barry like the rest of the country has to if any of us lose our job for whatever reason.

If there is a more entitled group of individuals than ex-footballers please let me know
Plenty of real jobs out there Barry

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Amazing if true. Always find it staggering that a professional footballer could find themselves in financial trouble after a 10-15 year career. Would have been on huge coin for a fair chunk of that time.

As said in a post above, does seem to have a passion for muscle cars. Surely he's not that hard up. Probably trying to land a gig with channel 7.

Hell, if Carey can get a guernsey why can't Barry?
The AFL have taught him well, ie, put the hand out even when you're raking in the $billions. Carlton should be getting close to a 'Save Our Skins' campaign in the near future, even though their players are splitting $12.5m between them. Boo hoo Barry.

Hawkie "I don't read the the articles which I post links to" McHawkHawk

Is it that you didn't have time or you don't know how to read?
Hawkie McHawkHawk........"I don’t need to be educated by what are simply left leaning opinions, thanks."
Hawkie don't need no edumacations. Only nerds read stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is pretty ****** that he makes a incredibly stupid joke and is blacklisted by the media, but Carey can snort coke, ruin a footy club and glass a female but still get a gig.

Well I guess Hall's * up was actually on the job, while Carey's were behind the scenes in his personal life.

Sitting around enjoying a man who lost his career over what was a poorly told joke on radio.
Pathetic
And the other three muppets including the one who started it are all still in a job

The AFL have taught him well, ie, put the hand out even when you're raking in the $billions. Carlton should be getting close to a 'Save Our Skins' campaign in the near future, even though their players are splitting $12.5m between them. Boo hoo Barry.
Carlton will never stoop as low as Richmond and tin rattle. That's quite pathetic

Carlton will never stoop as low as Richmond and tin rattle. That's quite pathetic
Is sponging off rich businesspeople really any more honourable though? Either the club pays for itself or it doesn't. No need to draw distinctions. My club was in dire straits, and we had a combination of big donations, AFL support and member fundraising (essentially tin-rattling) to get out of it. I really can't differentiate the them in terms of which one is more honourable or less pathetic. I'm just glad my club survived. Let's not get on our high horse about it.

Also: Priority pick for Carlton...? o_O

Is sponging off rich businesspeople really any more honourable though? Either the club pays for itself or it doesn't. No need to draw distinctions. My club was in dire straits, and we had a combination of big donations, AFL support and member fundraising (essentially tin-rattling) to get out of it. I really can't differentiate the them in terms of which one is more honourable or less pathetic. I'm just glad my club survived. Let's not get on our high horse about it.

Also: Priority pick for Carlton...? o_O
You did read what I was initially responding to though yeah ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back