Multiplat Battlefield 1

Remove this Banner Ad

is that brock ?
giphy.gif

Only played this for a few hours so far but really enjoyed it. Can't wait to smash out more time on it.

Scout starter loadout is rough. Feels like assault at ranged are more lethal.

Can't wait to unlock a better rifle/kit
The SMLE is one of the better bolt actions. Try zooming out the optic in the customisation menu. Going from 4.0x down to 3.0x magnification helped me heaps.

Just slammed out the entire map rotation on rush both offence & defence. So many epic clutch wins & losses on the last set with only a handful of tickets. Nice touch the telegraph mcoms are shuffled locations each round & not just exactly the same each time.

Rush is officially back to BC2 levels of greatness.

Also FT light tank flanker loadout with the 20mm autocannon with a 15 magazine and cannister secondaries... :hearts:

Getting 9s across the board, must be fantastic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the statue that came with collectors. It's actually pretty solid and heavy unlike some other cheapos. It does light up but it's pretty s**t. The boxes these things come in now are overkill though. I thought the Witcher collectors was huge but this box was even bigger and largely unnecessary as it was mostly foam contents. I have no idea where I'll put it, missus has cracked the shits because I apparently have enough s**t around the house and actually did ask "how old are you?" I then held up 10 fingers 3 times to say 30 :D

IMG_1058_zpsvfqlkdf0.jpg

This is the statue that came with collectors. It's actually pretty solid and heavy unlike some other cheapos. It does light up but it's pretty s**t. The boxes these things come in now are overkill though. I thought the Witcher collectors was huge but this box was even bigger and largely unnecessary as it was mostly foam contents. I have no idea where I'll put it, missus has cracked the shits because I apparently have enough s**t around the house and actually did ask "how old are you?" I then held up 10 fingers 3 times to say 30 :D

IMG_1058_zpsvfqlkdf0.jpg
I think you need more guitars.

IMG_1058_zpsvfqlkdf0.jpg
wots the statue in the back ? looks like Tom Cruise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back