BBL BBL|09 Game 22: Melbourne Stars v Melbourne Renegades @ MCG 4th Jan 2020 7:10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Dan Christian having a really bad day.Stoinis looks really sharp at the wicket.Power hits and great placement. This already looks gone for the Renegades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it is ridiculous how Big Bash games aren't on FTA on a Saturday night anymore which is prime time viewing.

You could argue that forces more people to go to the games but that isn't backed up by the lower crowd numbers, interest in the Big Bash has dwindled since Ch10 used to show every game.

I have Kayo so I can stream games but I'd still rather watch games on FTA and there a lot of people that don't have either Kayor or Fox and can't watch these games at all, including a lot of kids who the Big Bash is supposed to be attracting to the game.

Such a stupid short sighted decision by the clowns at CA to put Big Bash games and ODIs behind a paywall for a cheap cash grab from Foxtel.

You won't hear much criticism of the deal from media outlets here though as most of them are part of the Murdoch media empire.

I am based in central Victoria and have 3 boys who love the big bash and in particular the renegades. I can at best get to 2 games live with them and am struggling for spare cash due to a separation..meansmy kids can’t watch their team play on the one night they can actually sit up later and watch a full game

You know a team is in trouble when they've got about 6 players in the "should have kept Cameron White over this guy" category.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back