BBL [BBL] SC 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m captaining Jhye and maybe fading Philippe if I have the guts. Think he’s a very legitimate chance to fall to Behrendorff early. If Philippe has one weakness, it’s to left arm pace bowlers at the start of his innings.

And it just so happens to scorchers have a very good one on a fresh pitch that should have a bit of movement on it from the rain.

Basically picking my team based on a Scorchers win and hoping for a full game.
Phillipe is a chance to fail yes, but a huge move leaving him out. Could propel you, or put you behind

There isn’t really any standout captains tonight. Jhye, Phillipe, Abbott, Livingstone all probably the most obvious ones

Phillipe is a chance to fail yes, but a huge move leaving him out. Could propel you, or put you behind

There isn’t really any standout captains tonight. Jhye, Phillipe, Abbott, Livingstone all probably the most obvious ones

I think people go Philippe and/or Livingstone. Really like Livo tonight as I expect him to get 2 overs if it’s a full game and spin should come into play.

Perth Scorchers have won the toss and have opted to field

Sydney Sixers (Playing XI): Josh Philippe(w), James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Moises Henriques(c), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Carlos Brathwaite, Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Steve OKeefe, Jackson Bird

Perth Scorchers (Playing XI): Cameron Bancroft, Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis(w), Ashton Turner(c), Aaron Hardie, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Jason Behrendorff, Fawad Ahmed

Sydney Sixers X-factor subs: Lloyd Pope, Jake Ball

Perth Scorchers X-factor subs: Joel Paris, Kurtis Patterson

Josh Philippe, James Vince, Moises Henriques, Daniel Christian, Sean Abbott
Liam Livingstone, Mitchell Marsh, Colin Munro, Josh Inglis, Jhye Richardson, Jason Behrendorff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Behrendorff is an actual flog. Goes off last time when I don’t have him. Play him tonight and he bowls this absolute shite to Vince, a player I don’t have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back