VFL Game Day Bendigo vs Williamstown, Windy Hill | Bendigo 122 def. Williamstown 103 | Gumby very good

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bendigo vs Williamstown, Windy Hill, Saturday 2nd June, 1.10pm | Will be televised

Will Lauchy Dalgliesh be playing very interested to see how he goes. Anyone know how he is percieved at the club. Very hard worker and a real nice kid...

Re: Bendigo vs Williamstown, Windy Hill, Saturday 2nd June, 1.10pm | Will be televised

Will Lauchy Dalgliesh be playing very interested to see how he goes. Anyone know how he is percieved at the club. Very hard worker and a real nice kid...

Word's been pretty good on him as far as I've heard.

Should be playing, but our club's injury list is usually presented in heiroglyphics.

Teams in:

Bendigo
B
Slattery - Shinners - Steinberg
HB
Baguley - Freezer - Ladson
C
Dalgleish - Reimers - Long
HF
Merrett - Gumbleton - Duscher
F
Dell'olio - Maddern - Little
R
Hille - Kavanagh - Myers
Int
Collins - Hunter - Huntley* - Lee - Putt - Vale - Browne - Williams - Stroobants

steinberg in the back pocket??
is that a new move or has this been happening for a while? if so how does he look down back?

is that a new move or has this been happening for a while? if so how does he look down back?

Been playing in a back pocket for 3 - 4 games now and just doesnt stamp himself on the game as much as he should..

Been playing in a back pocket for 3 - 4 games now and just doesnt stamp himself on the game as much as he s.hould..

Fair team. So who off the list (including rookies) is not playing? Licka, davis,hep,hbberd, pris....obrien,ross

Really solid team there, looking forward to watching it. The only other players I can think of that are missing are o'brien and Ross. ??

Hope to see 3/4 from Gumby and a few big grabs :)

Re: Bendigo vs Williamstown, Windy Hill, Saturday 2nd June, 1.10pm | Familiar faces return

Good to see that younger players are stringing games together.

The real impressive thing with the game versus the VFL Magpies was the ability of our younger players to impact the game. Was guys like Dalgleish, Long, Browne (when he came on), Kavanagh etc. were the players who really set up the win early.

Obviously the seasoned guys like Mcveigh, Slattery, Reimers are (nearly) always going to put up a good show, so it was a very pretty sight to see the younger guys come on in leaps and bounds..

iView.

ABC1 replay in early hours (set clocks for 2am)

ABCStateFooty channel on Youtube

Thanks. I had a look at iView, and they only had the Vic vs Tas game up. Do they take the VFL games down after a while?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iView.

ABC1 replay in early hours (set clocks for 2am)

ABCStateFooty channel on Youtube

Oh yeah I was planning to watch it on iView anyway.

steinberg has only shown glimpses (if that) have seen him play a few times does not seem interested and i dont think he works hard enough, i will put my left nut on it that he will be delisted! now way near good enough to play at the top level, it confuses me when you have twice as good non listed players (duscher) running around beside of him who deserve a chance that never got one:confused:

steinberg has only shown glimpses (if that) have seen him play a few times does not seem interested and i dont think he works hard enough, i will put my left nut on it that he will be delisted! now way near good enough to play at the top level, it confuses me when you have twice as good non listed players (duscher) running around beside of him who deserve a chance that never got one:confused:

I'd put money on it that Essendon will look at rookie listing Ben Duscher in the pre-season.

they have LOOKED the last 2 years:confused:

Really? Can't say I pay too much attention during the pre-season rookie listing, I'm generally playing cricket :eek:

Saw his performance against Collingwood a fortnight ago, he really is a shining light. We'd be nuts to not go for him...

Probably a topic for a different thread though. ;)

Re: Bendigo vs Williamstown, Windy Hill, Saturday 2nd June, 1.10pm | Familiar faces return

I'm in NSW. Can I listen to the VFL game on a radio station?

Myers is MASSIVE. Hille has spent a lot of time on the weights and Gumby definitely looks like he belongs in red and black. A minute away from the siren, go Bendigo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back