Best 22 for 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Everitt apparently won't be playing as a third tall which means Mcinnes could probably come in for Everitt or Docherty in your back line.

Everitt, docherty and andy will all play. Maybe everitt slides up to wing, daisy forward and menzel bench

BM123 said:
Walker could be a great winger for us in theory. Has great endurance, pace and skills. Also a great marking player who would be dangerous when drifting forward.

Im sure with everitt and doc, walker will play forward. Think we will finally see him with freedom to play mid in spurts. So many mid sized options now, he will have freedom.

Considering I'm a 30yo male, it is a very serious commitment...

If you've got the commitment, I've got the science...let's get this done.

220px-Juniorposter.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 1 - Line Up.

Touhy Jamison Docherty
Simpson Watson Walker
Thomas Gibbs Everitt
Menzel Henderson Garlett
Yarran Waite Kreuzer

Warnock Carazzo Murphy

McLean, Bell, Cripps, Robinson

Emg - Rowe, Graham, Armfield

Depth - McInnes, White, Buckley, Lucas, Holman, Giles, Cachia, Bootsma, Scotland, Ellard

Pretty Good team.

4 new players
Plus Menz and Mega with limited experience.

Like it.

Carlton's Best 22 minus Chris Judd for round 1

2E JAMO SIMMO

DOC HENDO SCOTLAND

YAZZ GIBBA 1AW

DAISY WAITE SUGAR

GARLETT WATTO KRUEZ

206 McCLEAN MURPHY

CURNOW CARROTS MENZ Sub CRIPPA

Got walks and yazz on wings for some speed, marking and goal kicking ability, watto up forward as he should be the gorilla!, sugar forward/wing for run and disposal. Garlett around watto and kruezer"s. Carrots and Curnow to be utilised as the game takes shape, tag needed or carrots to rotate as a forward/mid. Menz for a bit of X factor and Crippa to come on once the game slows down a little.

Tuohy, Jamison, Mcinnes
Walker, Henderson, Simpson
Thomas, McLean, Gibbs
Robinson, Casboult, Yarran
Garlett, Waite, Menzel
Kreuzer, Carrazzo. Murphy
Curnow, Bell, Scotland, Everitt

Mick seems to think cripps is best 22 already. Don't really care I what douche trolls think.

I would feel happy in my panties if cripps is already good enough to be best 22. Considering our depth in midfield, that indicates he is an absolute jet.

Really doubt hendo, carrots and probably mk will play in the fowrst fortnight, and now add judd to that.

People need to be a little more inventive with their 22!

I forgot to consider robbo and bell in my squad!

Both are right up there too. Hope robbo finally finds consistency because he drives me mad. I remember reading the geelong scout saying he is top ten talent except for his awful attitude (at the time). Hope this is the year he finally turns it around. Otherwise he will find himself in that 20-30 picked player on the depth chart. Hardness alone won't get him a game with bell around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back