Best AFL X team

Remove this Banner Ad

Copied from main board thread idea. Obviously this is a ridiculous comp and I'd never want us to play our best team, but who would you choose?

B: Lever Hibberd
C: Viney Oliver Hunt
F: Hogan Petracca

IC: T McDonald Garlett Jones

Concerned about our disposal from the midfield - Oliver is quite a nice kick but as a unit they're more handball/link-up. We'd get a lot of drive off half back though anyway. Hogan + Petracca might be the best forward duo around in a few years, but Trac would also be well suited to playing that centre role and taking the starting kicks (although he's too good of a target up forward). Hogan would seriously need to learn to lead but he'd froth all the 1 v 1 opportunities

TMac the mobile swingman, Garlett's pressure, pace, and disposal are huge anywhere on the ground, and Jones select himself although Brayshaw would also be a fun at this format

Copied from main board thread idea. Obviously this is a ridiculous comp and I'd never want us to play our best team, but who would you choose?

B: Lever Hibberd
C: Viney Oliver Hunt
F: Hogan Petracca

IC: T McDonald Garlett Jones

Concerned about our disposal from the midfield - Oliver is quite a nice kick but as a unit they're more handball/link-up. We'd get a lot of drive off half back though anyway. Hogan + Petracca might be the best forward duo around in a few years, but Trac would also be well suited to playing that centre role and taking the starting kicks (although he's too good of a target up forward). Hogan would seriously need to learn to lead but he'd froth all the 1 v 1 opportunities

TMac the mobile swingman, Garlett's pressure, pace, and disposal are huge anywhere on the ground, and Jones select himself although Brayshaw would also be a fun at this format

I'd drop Hogan, too slow in this format and play either Hannan or Tmac

B: Wagner Vince
C: vandenBerg JHK, Mekenna
F: King, Johnstone
Int: Keilty, T Smith, Maynard

This is nearly the correct answer, but I'm not wasting Maynard and Smith on this rubbish - replace them with the two rookie draft selections from this year if you can't get Gillies on loan.

The competition should be held at a suburban school gym at 7pm on a weeknight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back