Best game of season 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

The WC game v the Pies.
I know we didn't win but that round 21 game against Adelaide was pretty awesome.
They skipped away slightly in the end, but given the context that was still a great game to watch.
As a neutral the Melbourne v Brisbane semi-final was excellent and the Gold Coast v Richmond game was memorable for the last 10 minutes.

Western Bulldogs vs Melbourne - The Jamarra show

Sydney vs Collingwood - preliminary final

Largely forgotten belter - Hawthorn vs Carlton round 3

Underrated game absolutely nobody would remember - Fremantle vs Hawthorn at Optus Stadium. Hidden away late on a Saturday afternoon, this was high speed, high scoring, momentum shifting football with an underdog who kept fighting back against a top 4 fancy who proved they can withstand an oppositions best attempt.

Pies v Carlton last round
Pies v Geelong final
Pies v Sydney final

yeah Geelong v Pies final was the best

Unreal game. Couldn't look away.

Best one for me was the PF Swans v Pies, had everything and only a kick in it

My instant reaction was this one but the Tigers v Lions at the G probably deserves a rewatch.

Geelong vs Richmond had the highest quality footy in any game this year imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You cannot go past the qualifying final Geelong vs Collingwood. Absolute heck of a game from start to finish.

Number 1 is and has to be Collingwood beating Carlton by 1 point in RD23

There was some great matches for sure but this one takes the cake.

Other notable mentions Collingwood beating Essendon with that Billy goal just after the final siren

These 2 are the best

But its was the Pies Blues game for mine.

For me the best game was Geelong vs Collingwood QF. Two teams playing at their absolute peak with extremely high pressure footy, clutch moments and them trying to get any gram of momentum they could.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back