Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

They said that I breached their terms and conditions, but they didn’t provide me with any evidence etc. I was totally focussed on betting in bonus bets races and made a bit of coin. They can cancel your account at their discretion. It just made me furious that they didn’t alert me to any ‘problems’ when I had money in my account. Just when I wanted to take it out.

I have lodged a complaint with consumer and business affairs, but haven’t heard back. If anyone has any other avenues for complaint please let me know

Unless there is more to the story they can't keep the funds you have deposited and won because you were abusing bonus bet promos. Is it a bowler account or all in your own name?

This almost certainly relates to deposit turnover requirements, TexBet have one of the harshest. Deposit needs to be turned over 3x at $2 or more. None of those bets can be on races with a promo. It's even tougher in that the winnings from the real money deposit need to also be turned over 3x. Poster has said he only bets on promo races so would not have met that condition

1659419684157.png

Unless there is more to the story they can't keep the funds you have deposited and won because you were abusing bonus bet promos. Is it a bowler account or all in your own name?

I got my deposit back, lost all my winnings which were significantly higher than my deposit. Account is in my name and did the photo with my licence thing when I put in a withdraw request

This almost certainly relates to deposit turnover requirements, TexBet have one of the harshest. Deposit needs to be turned over 3x at $2 or more. None of those bets can be on races with a promo. It's even tougher in that the winnings from the real money deposit need to also be turned over 3x. Poster has said he only bets on promo races so would not have met that condition

View attachment 1463855
I turned at least 10 times my deposit and my ‘withdrawal amount’ was equal to my account balance. 90% of my bets were on horses above $2. I only bet on the weekends and there aren’t a heap of odds-on pops running on the main tracks.

I got my deposit back, lost all my winnings which were significantly higher than my deposit. Account is in my name and did the photo with my licence thing when I put in a withdraw request

Unless you are leaving out details then they can't (and not sure why they would think they could) do that

I turned at least 10 times my deposit and my ‘withdrawal amount’ was equal to my account balance. 90% of my bets were on horses above $2. I only bet on the weekends and there aren’t a heap of odds-on pops running on the main tracks.
Were these bets on non-promo races, because you initially stated this

"I was totally focussed on betting in bonus bets races and made a bit of coin."

BB races do not constitute turnover

Interestingly Texbet have been bought by BetR, the new Tripp/News operation about to launch. I’m not really sure what the play is, especially as Texbet are a Betmakers user, who are BetR is using for their platform, and Tripp is involved in both.

Possibly just wanted an already profiled customer base for when they launch and picked off one of the biggest small guys? They did also try and buy out PointsBet but it looks like Draftkings might get them.

Either way BetR launch next month. They’ll be the biggest new Corp to launch here in years so I think we’ll see some pretty aggressive spring promos across the big boys.

Wasn't there supposed to be sky bet or fox bet or whatever launcing at some stage here
this was last year.

will be interesting to see what the future of the TAB & Sky Channel has on the wagering landscape

Wasn't there supposed to be sky bet or fox bet or whatever launcing at some stage here
This is essentially what BetR is. Company is called NTD (News Corp/Tripp/Davey). I’d say they will likely heavily advertise in-program on Fox Footy/League/Cricket and use sports advertising to drive them to their racing product.

I can’t see them stopping Sportsbet, Ladbrokes or TAB advertising on their media though. Corps are one of their bigger advertisers and the sports book wouldn’t make enough to cover those losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They can do whatever they want. I'll just do a smash and grab like every new bookie that comes onto the scene that can't offer any half decent odds/drops the ban hammer within 24 hrs

Bet easy nearly became fox bet but Sportsbet killed it off when they took over.

Now Sportsbet own the fox bet trademark because bet easy had acquired it for Aus.

Hence they have to find a different brand, betr

Also just signed up to Goldbet and got a text offering a deposit match but says I have to turn ky deposit over 3 times is that legal?

Also just signed up to Goldbet and got a text offering a deposit match but says I have to turn ky deposit over 3 times is that legal?
Is that legal?

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

They mirror TAB odds so if you're limited with TAB you can get on more.
I'm yet to hear of them hard limiting anyone.
Good daily sport and racing boosts.
Better UI than TAB.

Markets are a bit limited and their customer service isn't great though.
Thanks, I just signed up and got a 100% match up to $200.

Does anyone know what the deal is with the Sportsbet Power prices daily specials?

THey give you roughly 3 a day, on random boosted prices for sports events. (Maximum stake $250). Anyone know what the warning signs are when they take them off? im assuming if you bet on the maximum stake on those PowerPrices, eventually they will take them off you. (eg betting consecutive days)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back