Rumour Bevo to stand down or be sacked soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Morris

@tommorris32

An unusual one… In jest or otherwise, this has caused some issues today for Sam Draper.
@essendonfc
’s leaders spoke to him & reminded him & this is not what the club stands for & humility is important. The club also contacted the
@westernbulldogs
, who aren’t happy with what Draper said about their coach. The comments came late last month on Clubby Sports podcast ‘200+’ as the players were role playing as journalists.

Sam Draper saying players will walk this offseason if he is still coaching
Pretty sure there’s been murmurs on here about Smith definitely leaving if Bevo stays.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Dunkley got sick of having to play in the ruck and that’s why he left.

Seems a lot of discontent towards Bevo.

images (6).jpeg
"You play for Essendon, Sam Draper. You’ve been preying on us. You’ve been opening us up, causing turmoil within our football club by declaring our off-season player movement well before it needs to be declared. Is that the way Essendon want you to operate? Is that the gutter podcaster you want to be?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heck the AFL world is soft. Draper should be allowed to say the Bulldogs are s**t and should fold - he plays for an opposing club.

You'll find the most posters know we will be making up the numbers if we make finals

If we miss finals, it's a further nail in the coffin which the supporters are ok with

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
I wont be suprised if the dogs finish between 5th to 8th and make a grand final in 2024.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back