Bigfooty AFC GF Drinks in Melbourne - now with poll !

When & Where do we have catch up drinks?

• 2pm Friday, after the GF Parade

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • 5pm Friday, after work drinks in Melbourne

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 8pm Friday, after dinner drinks

• 10pm Friday, let's get messy

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 10am Saturday, because we're alcoholics

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • 12am Saturday, right before the match

• Young & Jackson

• Duke Of Wellington

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Transport Bar in Federation Square

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If any of you are at a loose end after the parade on friday, there will be an entire afternoon/evening of pub footy at Victoria Park - 4 games of the worst skilled stuff you'll ever see but there will be a s**t-tonne of booze, bbq, food trucks , music and dogs on the field - great atmosphere

Just for a unique Melbourne experience haha

I read somewhere last night that there is a happy hour till 8pm across from Fed Square on franklin st I think, only if dressed in crows kit to get the happy hour, that's prob the most logical spot to go.. I'll prob go there with a few Melb mates anyway even though they aren't crows fans, one will wear my scarf haha!

I read somewhere last night that there is a happy hour till 8pm across from Fed Square on franklin st I think, only if dressed in crows kit to get the happy hour, that's prob the most logical spot to go.. I'll prob go there with a few Melb mates anyway even though they aren't crows fans, one will wear my scarf haha!

What is this pub called always good to get some cheap beer, Im not taking the Jumper scarfe and hat off from when I get up Friday morning to sunday depending if we win might wear it Monday aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, we'd be the ones on phones all the time
''I'm standing next to this guy that looks like James Gandolfino , I kid you not, I wonder where arrowman is , gee I hope I dont run into my ex here''

If any of you are at a loose end after the parade on friday, there will be an entire afternoon/evening of pub footy at Victoria Park - 4 games of the worst skilled stuff you'll ever see but there will be a s**t-tonne of booze, bbq, food trucks , music and dogs on the field - great atmosphere

Just for a unique Melbourne experience haha
pub footy?

What is this pub called always good to get some cheap beer, Im not taking the Jumper scarfe and hat off from when I get up Friday morning to sunday depending if we win might wear it Monday aswell
Not sure if name sorry.. read it last night, it's like a crows function of sorts. I'm sure it would be easy to find.

Like the idea...many of the Richmond pubs will be booked out - esp Saturday. In the city, there's also the Arbory Bar, next to Flinders St Stn - and a couple of nice bars down by the river at Fed Sq.

anyone know which pub the majority of Crows fans in Melbourne are going to watch the big game, would love to know as ideally, i don't want to watch it surrounded by tigers fan and get spat on once Adelaide win comfortably

Hey all!

So I lost the ballot! Oh well. Still doing a road trip to Melbourne regardless for a bit of fun with my mate and misses.

With that said, I have no idea where and what we should be doing considering we don't have a ticket!
Is it worth it trying to buy one out the front of the MCG, cash in wallet? Or straight to a pub?

And as per the above poster, where's the best place to watch with Crows fans?
Will we get stabbed in full crows gear in Melbourne if we win?

Cheers!

Kurt.

Hey all!

So I lost the ballot! Oh well. Still doing a road trip to Melbourne regardless for a bit of fun with my mate and misses.

With that said, I have no idea where and what we should be doing considering we don't have a ticket!
Is it worth it trying to buy one out the front of the MCG, cash in wallet? Or straight to a pub?

And as per the above poster, where's the best place to watch with Crows fans?
Will we get stabbed in full crows gear in Melbourne if we win?

Cheers!

Kurt.
AFL members are selling tickets at extreme prices, one guy tried selling me a ticket for 1.6k, on top of all the extreme prices it's rumoured MCG/AFL are gonna be strict checking membership cards and I.D so imo not worth the risk. Living in Melbourne so far this week i found strolling around in Crows gear I just get death stared by the more passionate tigers supporters. But yeah hoping there is some place in Melbourne for all other crows fans to watch the game together

Back