Podcast BigFooty FINALSCAST - ft Michaels, Tiger71 & Captain Blood17

Remove this Banner Ad

With a huge finals series upon us captain blood 17 put the idea forward to Tiger71 and I that we should do a BigFooty Finalscast Podcast show and try dig a bit deeper into the upcoming games as well as a bit of fun and banter along the way.

I think its important to stress a few things straight off the top.

- This is NOT a Richmond based / focused show, I know the intro music is Richmond based but that's because it's all I have on hand.. Outside of that it's a generic show.
- The episode does contain swearing, if easily offended simply don't listen.
- Obviously our knowledge of the non Richmond teams isn't going to be as strong as supporters of that team. So yes we may be off the mark with a few things, but we have done the best we can and it's only our opinion.
-Yes we do take the piss out of teams / players / coaches / each other, it's a bit of fun. Once again if easily offended, don't listen.
- Despite any preconceived ideas you may have of us as posters, we actually did take the Previews seriously.

On this weeks show:
-We provide some honest feedback for the teams who didn't make finals this year and give them a grade (involves a lot of light hearted fun)
-Preview of Port Adelaide vs Geelong
-Preview of Brisbane vs Richmond
-Preview of St Kilda vs Western Bulldogs
-Preview of West Coast vs Collingwood

Episode on link below, for those who listen, we hope you enjoy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back