Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:
Thanks Michaels , RodneyDangerfield and TheLoungeLizard for the best podcast put together as it was more entertainment rather than just a footy yarn. It was fantastic that the footy chat still held its in depth knowledge whilst packed with the entertainment . I really enjoyed the opening stories by both boys and it really set the tone of the show. It also worked a treat as it lifted my spirits due to being bed ridden with a horrible head cold for two days after being heavily rained on at the Coburg U9’s Sunday morning. It was great value that it actually kept me awake right through it’s wholesome and never once needed to go back bc I’d fallen asleep or lost concentration through it.
It will be nice to catch up one day just to exchange hands and say hello.
By the way rfctiger74 and RodneyDangerfield are both gentlemen and quality blokes with an excellent understanding of the game.
TTL I love the way you speak and capped with that rock star English accent it just works well in a podcast.

Credit to the the whole crew Michaels on the best production to date.

TI

Thanks Michaels , RodneyDangerfield and TheLoungeLizard for the best podcast put together as it was more entertainment rather than just a footy yarn. It was fantastic that the footy chat still held its in depth knowledge whilst packed with the entertainment . I really enjoyed the opening stories by both boys and it really set the tone of the show. It also worked a treat as it lifted my spirits due to being bed ridden with a horrible head cold for two days after being heavily rained on at the Coburg U9’s Sunday morning. It was great value that it actually kept me awake right through it’s wholesome and never once needed to go back bc I’d fallen asleep or lost concentration through it.
By the way rfctiger74 and RodneyDangerfield are both gentlemen and quality blokes with an excellent understanding of the game.
TTL I love the way you speak and capped with that rock star English accent it just works well in a podcast.

TI

thanks for the kind words mate, appreciate it and hope you're feeling better soon!

i won't lie, i was a bit worried what direction both of those stories was going to head in ha ha.

but both were very very funny stories.

thanks for the kind words mate, appreciate it and hope you're feeling better soon!

i won't lie, i was a bit worried what direction both of those stories was going to head in ha ha.

but both were very very funny stories.
Thanks for that and yes I was ready to get the headphones out just in case the wife walked into the room.

TI
Feel free to call me whenever you want to hear my voice
I do like the sound of it as well!

are people enjoying / playing along with the Who Am I game and the guess which poster said it game?

just thought it was a bit different and a bit more interactive with the listeners!
I liked the who posted this question

I feel like there is a lot more stories floating around about TheLoungeLizard that people really needed to tell me via PM prior to last night so i could mention them..
Let's have a night out on the turns and make one ourselves!
Although last time I went out with a BF poster his wife called the cops on him... :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will somebody else be hosting the podcast while you’re on the cruise or a week or 2 off?

Not that I'm aware of.

I'm here for next Mondays but will miss the freo game!

If anyone is keen to host it for the week of the freo game let me know and I'll try help out where I can

Not that I'm aware of.

I'm here for next Mondays but will miss the freo game!

If anyone is keen to host it for the week of the freo game let me know and I'll try help out where I can
I would but I just don’t think I’d be technically advanced enough to do the recording stuff and downloading etc.

Let's have a night out on the turns and make one ourselves!
Although last time I went out with a BF poster his wife called the cops on him... :oops:
Getting on the turps with Richmond posters is a lucky charm. The night a lot of us met up was pre the Geelong final and it was a great feeling in the room with a real buzz, and we know what happened that night and thereafter!

I’ve got the technical abilities but dont have the charisma that you have RD
Lol I think the tech stuff is a bit more important than any charisma stuff!

Awesome episode guys. Only criticism is it didn't go long enough. Could have listened to that for a couple more hours at work. Naturals
Agree best show ever. Boys added spice and flavour to footy. I knew RodneyDangerfield could talk the legs of a millipede, but teaming him up with TheLoungeLizard was a master stroke. Listened to it again today it was that good And your one word said it all. Natural. I could picture Michaels with his polished private school boy look starting to get edgy and ready to pull the rip cord on it any time. It was a beauty.

Getting on the turps with Richmond posters is a lucky charm. The night a lot of us met up was pre the Geelong final and it was a great feeling in the room with a real buzz, and we know what happened that night and thereafter!
It was a great night and it relaxed me so much as with the boys I don’t get to drink at the footy . It was a great turn up too. The aftermath with bro and a few mates at Y and J was pretty cool , except it burnt a hole in my pocket.
Had to do some real work during the week so l could do it again the next week. Another meet up like that and I’m in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back