Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:
Enjoyed the show thank you, would love to see Tom Green at Richmond at some point.

Whether any players we are interested in do come or not does not matter, just enjoy listening to die-hard supporters like we all are especially during these tough times. Looking forward to the trade and draft period, thanks again.

Spewing I missed it. Can someone please summarise Tigs71 goss from the show??
Short in stature, blue face, dark hair, glasses, black leather pants

and informative

Last edited:
Love the poddy boys.

Can someone explain an offhand comment from tigs about Richmond list management not liking Collingwood list management? What exactly happenned? Something about Treloar?

Thanks heaps!

When Treloar was leaving GWS we had a verbal agreement in place for him to come to us, the deal was effectively done.

Then Gubby Allen left gws and commenced a new role at Collingwood around trade time and back doored us getting treloar to the pies where he now worked.

Ultimately I think it actually worked out better for us in the long run though!

Love the poddy boys.

Can someone explain an offhand comment from tigs about Richmond list management not liking Collingwood list management? What exactly happenned? Something about Treloar?

They basically ****ed us with the whole Treolar deal , went behind our backs and stiffed us ....
So
Because they might be looking for help ie-draft points to get Daicos then don’t bother knocking on our door.

In short

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree but I just say what I hear. If I wanted to as some of the idiots think, make sh*t up, it would have been more exciting as I could have run with a few names going the rounds but I wont as I dont believe them to be true.
It would be great at the end of the trading period to chuck those names up with a disclaimer that highlights how "pie in the sky" these names are and that if you believe this to be happening then you are mentally challenged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree but I just say what I hear. If I wanted to as some of the idiots think, make sh*t up, it would have been more exciting as I could have run with a few names going the rounds but I wont as I dont believe them to be true.
I understand.. you’re alright in my book tigs, no matter what they say about ya 🤪

so to the draft we go then

Honestly I’m very underwhelmed

I was expecting more exciting news. But actually thinking about it I'm very happy. Careful trading to get pieces we need for how long we need them.

And if we can get Green it's all good.

Looks like we'll be hitting the draft hard. T71 mentioned we were looking to trade up. If we're lucky we'll get a nice player or 2 that we need and a heap of inside 25 picks. This year is packed with good inside outside mids. Get 2 of them right and our midfield will be dynamite for the next decade. If we get someone like Van Rooyen after 20 and he turns out good then our KPF issues are fixed as well.

So a nice spot to be in. Even if not as exciting as many might hope.

I was expecting more exciting news. But actually thinking about it I'm very happy. Careful trading to get pieces we need for how long we need them.

And if we can get Green it's all good.
Oh yeah hearing we getting green within 2 years was blowing loads happy

48F35600-2168-4828-B3CA-8E0225C72BDD.gif

I was hoping for mention of Green and I wasn't disappointed. Hope like hell he or Hopper this year as that is what we need. Don't mind a few other trades mentioned either. Sounds like a great trade period coming up - lets hope we can trade or draft in a few new Richmond men!

Great show with real news, whats not to love as a Tiger supporter. I thought it was very informative to be honest. Thanks Tiger71

Honestly I’m very underwhelmed

Is that code for 'baked as *'...? ;)

Enjoyed the show as I was cooking, great effort lads. :thumbsu:

Was not surprised to hear how highly we apparently rank kicking penetration, I've been banging on about that for a long time defending blokes like Short all the way back to the likes of Tuck and Jackson, it's a very underappreciated attribute among the wider football public.

Happy with the areas we're looking to address and the players we're targeting, just more confirmation to me that we have a truly awesome football department.

Current episode: S05 Trade show update ft Michaels, Tiger71 & Captain Blood17

Huge thanks to captain blood 17 & Tiger71for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-David Astbury love
-Insight into the workings of how clubs look at and rate players
-Cerra update
-Hopper
-Green
-Wallace
-Billings
-Lipinski
-CCJ
-Houli

Plus heaps more

Check out the episode on the below links:

*episode does contain swearing*

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back