Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:

Good show boys.

It'll be interesting to see if Dimma acts on his words - that our midfield was outmatched for size and grunt. Goptta play some guys that'll hit hard in there. Interesting to see.

They are playing Baker forward as they think we have more options to play down back at a similar standard (and his height doesn't help him against a marking smaller forward)...but we don't have enough decent forward pressure players so they tried him there.

Alright, so Tigs has done a hammy and Karl has done a calf. We have officially got the board equivalent of Jake Aarts on the show tonight. He has taken the vest off and is ready to sub in. Who is it? You'll just have to tune i to find out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, so Tigs has done a hammy and Karl has done a calf. We have officially got the board equivalent of Jake Aarts on the show tonight. He has taken the vest off and is ready to sub in. Who is it? You'll just have to tune i to find out.
Pls don’t be tugga

Please be Groupie!! lol

Seriously though, will be great to hear you guys talk about how we've gone back to our DNA of resting injured players to give fit guys a chance to show not only what they're capable of, but there's also a chance of getting a run

Please be Groupie!! lol

Seriously though, will be great to hear you guys talk about how we've gone back to our DNA of resting injured players to give fit guys a chance to show not only what they're capable of, but there's also a chance of getting a run

If it's groupie, I'll get on even though I have lost my voice lol

Can’t wait to see what groupie/vblongneck/eipourg/the gas/best famed dungeon really looks like, edge of your seat stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back