Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:

Live show tonight at 8:30pm!
Yeah Boi Flava Flav GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Missed the show dammit.
I remember Tig saying that we could lose a fan favourite this off-season, will this be regular 22 player or one of the kids?

Had a question for you blokes.
RCD just can’t seem to get his disposal numbers up, is 22 and can’t get a game. Concerning.
Could we target another young mid like Elijah Hollands from GC? Was a top 10 pick the other year and his dad played for the Tiges. Isn’t getting a game in that midfield it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current episode: S06 Weekly show, Round 5 vs Adelaide ft Tiger71 & Grockadoc

Huge thanks to Tiger71 and Grockadoc for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Review of the Western Bulldogs game
-Balta, Riewoldt and Lynch, can it continue to work?
-Love for a lot of our players, they were all amazing
-VFL update
-Preview of Adelaide game

Plus heaps more

Check out the episode on the below links:

episode does contain swearing

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Awesome episode, tiger71 and grockadoc compliment each other beautifully, loved that. I'm even more pumped for the Adelaide game now and I'm totally running with the "Nank Effect". Grock is a natural, lots of insight, please become a regular.
Groc is a genuinely top bloke IRL one of my good friends now days!

But he knows his footy and the afl journo landscape is poorer he never went into it

everyball is a party trick. Funny thing is i was considered too young to fuse in the L5 at 37 years of age. I was told I would never bowl again. Took 2 years off and totally reconfigured my bowling action to see if I could do it again. Got another 10 years out of the old rig. Pretty happy with that.
Do you ever feel sad that 27 short years ago today was April 1995 but an even shorter 26 years ago before that was 1969?

Last edited:
Groc is a genuinely top bloke IRL one of my good friends now days!

But he knows his footy and the afl journo landscape is poorer he never went into it

You're too kind, mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back