Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - We are live tonight 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Last nights show is available on iTunes, Spotify etc or can be viewed on YouTube!

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Richmond redevelopment additional cost, club asking members to chip in.
-Liam Baker & Dustin Martin movements
-Would you do the trade?
-Preview of Melbourne game.

Otherwise you can view it below:

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Last edited:
Current episode: S06 Weekly show, Round 5 vs Melbourne ft Tiger71, Elton Johns Wig & Grockadoc

Huge thanks to Tiger71 , Elton Johns Wig and Grockadoc for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-500 YouTube subscribers shout out
-Dissent "arms out!' 50m penalty rule discussion and the impacts it has on the game
-Review of our loss vs Adelaide.
-Where it all went wrong, stats, player performances
-3,2,1 votes for the game
-Preview of Melbourne game

Plus heaps more

Check out the episode on the below links:

episode does contain swearing

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

You do a good job on the tigercast

Cheers mate. Always happy to jump.on as needed. Full credit to Michaels first and foremost for the hard work he has put in to running it the past few years and of course the regulars on the show. I think everyone who has had a hand in it has built something special in a sense.

Cheers mate. Always happy to jump.on as needed. Full credit to Michaels first and foremost for the hard work he has put in to running it the past few years and of course the regulars on the show. I think everyone who has had a hand in it has built something special in a sense.
absolutely definatley a team effort with michaels being the head coach

Here is the Tigercast Player of the year leaderboard after Round 5

Bolton - 28
Pickett - 20
Prestia - 17
Cotchin - 11
Dow - 8
Balta - 7
Broad - 5
Graham - 4
Parker - 4
Short - 3
Nankervis - 3
Rioli - 3
Gibcus - 1
Aarts - 1
Lynch - 1
Baker - 1
Ralphsmith - 1
Ross - 1
Vlastuin - 1

We will be doing a Live Q&A show tonight at 8:30pm to take viewer questions for 30 minutes after we had missed doing it the last couple of shows.

Keep an eye on our socials at 8:30pm for the live feed, jump on and send through some questions!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will be doing a Live Q&A show tonight at 8:30pm to take viewer questions for 30 minutes after we had missed doing it the last couple of shows.

Keep an eye on our socials at 8:30pm for the live feed, jump on and send through some questions!
AMAZINGS !!

I just want to apologise for the breathing noises and sounding stuffy throughout it guys, turns out over the course of Thursday night/early Friday morning I developed a sinus infection that has since turned into a full blown chest infection. Apologies if those noises made people uncomfortable throught!

I just want to apologise for the breathing noises and sounding stuffy throughout it guys, turns out over the course of Thursday night/early Friday morning I developed a sinus infection that has since turned into a full blown chest infection. Apologies if those noises made people uncomfortable throught!
Nasty, get well soon. Don't think I noticed it, unlike Dimma tapping the lecturn in his Presser lol, probably because I was listening through a headset

how you feeling mate hopefully a lot better,,ive had a sinus infection b4 ******* murder stay healthy

Current episode: S06 Weekly show, Round 7 vs West Coast ft Tiger71, Elton Johns Wig

Huge thanks to Tiger71 , Elton Johns Wig for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Review of the Melbourne game, where did it all go wrong?
-Edwards discussion
-The shining light that is Gibcus!
-Vlastuin and Rioli in form
-Brief VFL chat
-Listener questions
-Preview of WCE game
-Tom Green update.

Plus heaps more

Check out the episode on the below links:

episode does contain swearing

YouTube

iTunes

Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

how you feeling mate hopefully a lot better,,ive had a sinus infection b4 ******* murder stay healthy

Mate, I feel 1000% better than I did on the weekend. Thought I was gonna need to head to hopsital. Last time I felt that bad I had pneumonia and was in critical care for 3 days. In terms of overall health, still only about 90%. Still got a nasty cough. Thankfully the sinuses are relatively clear and so is the chest. Antibiotics and Steroids seem to have helped massively. Now just the remnants of the lung inflammation that is messing up my asthma. Which is generally an easy fix.

Sinus infections are horrible. Hate them. But given I have sinus issues and am.asthmatic, I tend to get one every 6 or so months. 😭

Mate, I feel 1000% better than I did on the weekend. Thought I was gonna need to head to hopsital. Last time I felt that bad I had pneumonia and was in critical care for 3 days. In terms of overall health, still only about 90%. Still got a nasty cough. Thankfully the sinuses are relatively clear and so is the chest. Antibiotics and Steroids seem to have helped massively. Now just the remnants of the lung inflammation that is messing up my asthma. Which is generally an easy fix.

Sinus infections are horrible. Hate them. But given I have sinus issues and am.asthmatic, I tend to get one every 6 or so months. 😭
Yuck, ,,glad to hear you are on the mend,, take it easy and get well, go tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back