BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How stupid was it of the Manure fan to go into a bar of 300 Yids and act like a goose? You just don't do that sort of thing. The "glassing" (very overestimated) was not good but show some respect.

Show some respect for what? Picking on a bloke on his own? Its his fault for going in the Turf Bar?? You're kidding right?

I know most of your main Melbourne blokes from the 5-a-side tournaments, Victory, Dickens, at least to say hello to. Some of them are alright, but intimidating blokes on their own (some Gooner games), singing the Matthew Harding song (when we refrain from the anti-semitic stuff).........only when in the majority though!!!!! Fks sake its only a game!

Show some respect for what? Picking on a bloke on his own? Its his fault for going in the Turf Bar?? You're kidding right?

I know most of your main Melbourne blokes from the 5-a-side tournaments, Victory, Dickens, at least to say hello to. Some of them are alright, but intimidating blokes on their own (some Gooner games), singing the Matthew Harding song (when we refrain from the anti-semitic stuff).........only when in the majority though!!!!! Fks sake its only a game!

I'll give you that granted, but to call it glassing when you very well know it wasn't is a very. very low act. The person responsible should be ashamed of themselves and they have let the group down, but my argument is simple. The person knew that it was a function of Tottenham supporters, he walks into the place with over 300 supporters and about 1 or 2 of him and he stays there? Common sense would say you find somewhere else to go, just in case. There are many idiots in this world, you have to be careful. And the "show respect" part refers to singing chants and waving your scarf in front of 300 fans who oppose your team. The person (and i actually know who he was) didn't deserve it, but it wasn't a smart choice of pub.

I'll give you that granted, but to call it glassing when you very well know it wasn't is a very. very low act. The person responsible should be ashamed of themselves and they have let the group down, but my argument is simple. The person knew that it was a function of Tottenham supporters, he walks into the place with over 300 supporters and about 1 or 2 of him and he stays there? Common sense would say you find somewhere else to go, just in case. There are many idiots in this world, you have to be careful. And the "show respect" part refers to singing chants and waving your scarf in front of 300 fans who oppose your team. The person (and i actually know who he was) didn't deserve it, but it wasn't a smart choice of pub.

I suppose I can see what you're on about considering we had the same thing with a Man City idiot doing the same thing a few weeks ago. All he had to do was support his team and we would have had a laugh with him, but he just tried non stop to wind us up. We had a verbal confrontation with him, but luckily nobody used violence (and we have a few idiots too who might have but luckily weren't there). The bouncers ended up throwing him and his mate out.

Yeah not too bad. Reminds me a bit of the 05/06 kit with the blue. I'll always prefer the kits I grew up with though. The late 70's admiral kit (first kit I owned), the mid 80's kit with the phantom stripes and my favourite, the 86/87 all white hummel kit. Guess I am just a retro-head

hoddle_280x496_41162a.jpg

TOTTENHAM_HOTSPUR_1984_jpg.jpg

90338643.jpg

I'd call throwing a glass at someones head a glassing, esp. when it cuts them open.

They weren't waving their scarves or singing in front of anyone. In fact when we scored most of the group starting chanting "You're not singing anymore" and calling them "plastic *****".

Disgraceful effort and I'll never join up again after the tirade that Silver gave out afterwards to both the Man Utd supporters and quite a few Spurs supporters saying that sort of shit isn't on.

I like the new kit. Nice retro feel to it. Although I just bought the 09/10 home kit with Bale on the back yesterday!

For tonight I want to see:

Gomes
Kaboul-Daws-Bassong-BAE
Lennon-Hudd-Modric-Bale
Pav-Defoe

Rest the King for City IMO.

Come on you Lilywhites! To dare is to do.

I'd call throwing a glass at someones head a glassing, esp. when it cuts them open.

They weren't waving their scarves or singing in front of anyone. In fact when we scored most of the group starting chanting "You're not singing anymore" and calling them "plastic *****".

Disgraceful effort and I'll never join up again after the tirade that Silver gave out afterwards to both the Man Utd supporters and quite a few Spurs supporters saying that sort of shit isn't on.

Interesting how he is saying different in the Forums....... The incident has apparently been dealt with. I agree it was very wrong but why is it only me that thinks you don't go into a place where you are severely outnumbered?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone think Harry might go definsive and play a 4-5-1;
Lennon-Huddlestone-Palacios-Modric-Bale.... with Pav/Eidur up front

Wouldn't be all that definsive when you think about it. Personally I'd stick with the 4-4-2 just as long as Palacios doesnt come back in, dont want another Manchester debacle. Bale LW is a must!!

Anyone think Harry might go definsive and play a 4-5-1;
Lennon-Huddlestone-Palacios-Modric-Bale.... with Pav/Eidur up front

Wouldn't be all that definsive when you think about it. Personally I'd stick with the 4-4-2 just as long as Palacios doesnt come back in, dont want another Manchester debacle. Bale LW is a must!!

I don't think Harry will change it with just two games to go. Spurs are 4-4-2 side. To change to a 4-5-1 for the biggest game of the season would be asking for trouble.

I'd like to see Pav dropped for Eidur. Pav was horrible against Bolton. It looked like he didn't care. The other obvious changes would be Lennon and Bassong for Bentley and King.

The wingers will probably decide this game. Lennon & Bale vs. Bellamy & Johnson. I know who I would rather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back