Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so here's my take on the last 20 odd pages..

Ibleednavyblue, who held his nerve in the face of adversity, finally cracked and deleted his account.

View attachment 740829

We then woke to the news Eddie Betts may come back to the Blues. It took a little while to sink in.. but Oh Lordy, when it did....

View attachment 740786

After courting him all last season, the Blues interest in Brandon Ellis cooled, leaving many here 'high fiving' with relief.

View attachment 740782

Ellis management states he's disappointed in being led on. SOS responds..

View attachment 740799

A classic day followed..Old mate Reg broke the news that we were making a play for AMT.
We be like....

View attachment 740800

A week after he signed for Essendon..

View attachment 740804

Reggie reasoning around not having internet/phone access seemed legit, however a few amongst us weren't so 'understanding'..

View attachment 740808

Thread got a tad creepy when some started telling everyone where the Blues players were holidaying.

View attachment 740810

We gasped when 'The Trade Whisperer' was quoted. We were all waiting for the 'wrath of Aph', but she contained herself...

View attachment 740815

This time...

Lastly, Thy decided to challenge me to a gif off.. he did a pretty decent job. But remember my four legged friend..

View attachment 740823

Bravo sir, just....Bravo

Yes, but had we made that trade, we would have missed out on Harry rather than Charlie.

We rated Charlie higher but believed the Crows - who had the pick between our two - were keen on Harry and not Charlie.
I don’t think the club ever thanked Charlie’s mate who convinced him to have a drink that night 😉🍻

Ibleednavyblue, who held his nerve in the face of adversity, finally cracked and deleted his account.

View attachment 740829

We then woke to the news Eddie Betts may come back to the Blues. It took a little while to sink in.. but Oh Lordy, when it did....

View attachment 740786

After courting him all last season, the Blues interest in Brandon Ellis cooled, leaving many here 'high fiving' with relief.

View attachment 740782

View attachment 740799

A classic day followed..Old mate Reg broke the news that we were making a play for AMT.
We be like....

View attachment 740800

View attachment 740804

Reggie reasoning around not having internet/phone access seemed legit, however a few amongst us weren't so 'understanding'..

View attachment 740808

Thread got a tad creepy when some started telling everyone where the Blues players were holidaying.

View attachment 740810

We gasped when 'The Trade Whisperer' was quoted. We were all waiting for the 'wrath of Aph', but she contained herself...

View attachment 740815

This time...

Lastly, Thy decided to challenge me to a gif off.. he did a pretty decent job. But remember my four legged friend..

View attachment 740823
Ha! That's f*****g gold ...

View attachment 740829

View attachment 740786

View attachment 740782

View attachment 740799

We be like....

View attachment 740800

View attachment 740804

View attachment 740808

View attachment 740810

View attachment 740815

This time...

View attachment 740823
Smashed it

We don’t want average depth players ie (Lang) we need quality depth,gone are those days.
I don’t think he is that average though. Brisbane finished second and have some quality young players not getting consistent opportunities in the firsts.
Out of contract I believe and wouldn’t cost much so could be worth a calculated punt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 740829

View attachment 740786

View attachment 740782

View attachment 740799

We be like....

View attachment 740800

View attachment 740804

View attachment 740808

View attachment 740810

View attachment 740815

This time...

View attachment 740823

S
Watching the Eagles destroy Essendon makes me appreciate players that can simply dominate.
Papley or Wines, who cares.
I wish we could get both and would happily pay.
In fact I would completely wipe out 2 years of trading to bring in Wines, Paps and Martin.
Those 3 in our current team would get us to a prelim.
Tack Eddie on and it's #17 or bust in 2020
I really like those players who have clean handling & disposals; they make the team look so good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back