Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, so here's my take on the last 20 odd pages..

Ibleednavyblue, who held his nerve in the face of adversity, finally cracked and deleted his account.

View attachment 740829

We then woke to the news Eddie Betts may come back to the Blues. It took a little while to sink in.. but Oh Lordy, when it did....

View attachment 740786

After courting him all last season, the Blues interest in Brandon Ellis cooled, leaving many here 'high fiving' with relief.

View attachment 740782

Ellis management states he's disappointed in being led on. SOS responds..

View attachment 740799

A classic day followed..Old mate Reg broke the news that we were making a play for AMT.
We be like....

View attachment 740800

A week after he signed for Essendon..

View attachment 740804

Reggie reasoning around not having internet/phone access seemed legit, however a few amongst us weren't so 'understanding'..

View attachment 740808

Thread got a tad creepy when some started telling everyone where the Blues players were holidaying.

View attachment 740810

We gasped when 'The Trade Whisperer' was quoted. We were all waiting for the 'wrath of Aph', but she contained herself...

View attachment 740815

This time...

Lastly, Thy decided to challenge me to a gif off.. he did a pretty decent job. But remember my four legged friend..

View attachment 740823
In line with my obligation to support you, by way of positive encourage, in your ongoing provision of visual summaries of notable trade events; excellent work Kophi. Keep it up :shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman::rainbow::rainbow::tulip::pizza::strawberry::wineglass::shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In line with my obligation to support you, by way of positive encourage, in your ongoing provision of visual summaries of notable trade events; excellent work Kophi. Keep it up :shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman::rainbow::rainbow::tulip::pizza::strawberry::wineglass::shoutyoldman::shoutyoldman:
Matty411 , as promised, refer above for evidence of my contribution ^^^^^^^^

Big bet with a few mates that Carlton will finish higher than the Bombers next year with a bonus for every final that the team wins, What are my chances of collecting big time?

If the Bummers do finish higher you can bet that you won't be paying out a bonus.

IF WC sign Kelly, will they have a cap squeeze?

Just re-signed Gaff, Nic Nat, supposedly offering Kelly a big contract, is anyone going to get moved on?

Kennedy coming to the end. Hurn at the tailend.
Think NN is on a reduced wage now but supported by ambassador role + endorsements.
Believe that Gaff’s contract allows him to be traded if he wants out at the end of 2020
+ McGovern, Darling, Shuey, Yeo the other major earners you’d think.

Eagles aren't pushing the cap. Have a few lower end A graders but most of their best are B+ team unity types who are greater than the sum of their parts.

That's what scares me most if Crippa ever got to free agency. They'd be able to make room. Smart cookies in their footy dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back