Rumour Bluemour File *rumours only - NO DISCUSSION*

Garters

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Was catching up with a few crew at the Aireys Inlet pub for the GF as we do each year, chatting to an older chap who has nothing to do with footy but long time mate of Daniher's old man. Was saying yes Sydney is on the cards along with couple of other options but most of those options did not involve footy. Him staying in the game period is the bigger issue. Not sure where this leaves the Papley trade if true and if Essendon loose that bargaining chip. Lot to play out here I guess.

WalshYouLegend

23: POTF 22: u22 21: B&F/AA 20: MOTY 19: RS 18: 1
Aug 10, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Papley and Martin will both get done. Might take a while but they’ll get done.

Betts I unfortunately can’t see happening at this stage.

I’m not sure who carlton09 is talking about, however as I said last week (or week before), there are two BIG names which keep coming up. One interstate and one Victorian. If either one is true, it won’t come out until trade week has started.

#Bluemour

skadoosh

Premiership Player
May 26, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Jake Niall is a smart man.
As I previously mentioned, SOS is pushing for a 2nd back to help offload for Martin.

Future first has been offered to WC for Gaff. Low % to happen but it is silly season and Eagles need room for Kelly.

Watch this space

#Bluemour

Last edited by a moderator:
Gold Coast looking for help getting Greenwood without giving up one of their top 20 picks. Possibly will be our future second to Adelaide in a roundabout 3 way trade.

#Bluemour

Big fish in the works. May not get both paps and Martin if we land it. Elite midfielder. Don't ask who the player is.

Source: past multiple premiership player and inner sanctum member.

#Bluemour

Back